Search Unity

Bug No Environments

Discussion in 'Unity MARS' started by beatdesign, Jan 23, 2022.

1. beatdesign

beatdesign

Hello,
    I'm confused about the lack of environments in the Simulation view.
    In every tutorial I follow, in Simulation View I can see that there are always simulated environments, but in mine there isn't anything.
    I tried with Unity 2019 and 2020, same result: no environments, despite the fact that in ContentManager window I have installed the Basic simulation Environment Pack (see attached image).
    In my Simulation view, I got only a floor plane and a wall plane, that's all. The environment is called "Default environment" (see attached image).
    If I search for "l:Environment" in my project window, like this page suggest, I got no results (see attached image).

Am I missing something?

Attached Files:

2. Du_Hoang_Unity

Du_Hoang_Unity

Unity Technologies

Hello,
    After installing the Basic Simulation Env. Pack, you should be able to select them via the dropdown in the toolbar. [img attached]

Let us know if there's a bug here. Thanks!
    Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 10.50.19 AM.png

3. beatdesign

beatdesign

Hello, I created a new project again and install everything in the Content Manager: no Environment installed.
    Then, I created again a new project, but this time I install only Basic Simulation Environment Pack from the ContentManager, and now I can see the enviroments.
    I think there should be a bug with the way the ContentManager Install every module, maybe there are some conflicts that don't allow the Environments to show up!

4. CiaranWills

CiaranWills

Unity Technologies

We haven't been able to reproduce this behavior - if possible could you file a bug report and we can try to figure out exactly what's going on here. Do it under the Help menu.