Search Unity

"No data to display" issue with Livestream

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by smithmj5, Mar 25, 2018.

1. smithmj5

smithmj5

For the last two days, the analytics Livestream hasn't been working properly for my project. Is there some outage or maintenance happening?

Every week or two, it stops working for a few days. I've got a couple of important dates coming up for my game, so I'd really like to have this working.

Here's what I see - the "Activity" section updates properly, but the top three sections all remain blank.

Thanks!

2. WolveX

WolveX

Same here!

3. marcopesce

marcopesce

Same here. Quite annoying

4. Munchy2007

Munchy2007

Same here, often only seems to happen for a few hours before it fixes itself, however this time it wasn't working when I checked Saturday morning, and still isn't now.

5. smithmj5

smithmj5

Yeah it's been broken for nearly four days for me now. Several developer friends of mine say it's broken for them as well.

6. Munchy2007

Munchy2007

@ap-unity Any news on when this might be fixed?

7. marcopesce

marcopesce

Still not working. Maybe we have to open a bug ticket?

8. marcopesce

marcopesce

Something seem to move: now I see data on number of install but the data seem wrong... or maybe I'm getting a lot of new installs :)

9. smithmj5

smithmj5

I'm guessing someone from Unity is working on it. I see some data in "New installs" and "Verified IAP Revenue", although it's lagging about 15 minutes behind. "Sessions" is still showing "No data to display"

10. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

We are aware of the issues with Livestream and the Validator service and working to resolve as quickly as possible.

11. Munchy2007

Munchy2007

Seems to be working again now.

12. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

Yes, it is working again. Please keep in mind that when we have Validator/LiveStream delays, it is a Dashboard display issue only, and no event data is lost. Only the display of the data in the Dashboard is delayed. We are working to address this behavior longer term.

Munchy2007 likes this.
  13. smithmj5

smithmj5

Thanks for letting me know it's working again.

Is there a page where I can check the status, to see if it's a known outage/issue, rather than creating a forum post each time I notice that it's not working? Thanks!

14. marcopesce

marcopesce

Anyway it seem that there are still some visualization problems with the graphs.

15. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

@marcopesce

We did have some delays earlier today, but we were able to resolve the issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.

marcopesce likes this.