Search Unity

"No data for this time period" Problem

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by korlight, Dec 23, 2018.

1. korlight

korlight

Hello, I was add unity ads to my game 2 days ago. But still I cant see the stats. Here is the dashboard error;

No data for this time period

There isn’t any data for the time period selected to show the chart. It’s possible that your Unity Analytics integration is configured incorrectly, or that your game is still in development and has limited data available.

What can i do? Thanks.

Neids and VVWorks like this.
  2. rohaanmehta

rohaanmehta

got the answer mate ?

3. rohaanmehta

rohaanmehta

i am stuck with the same problem

4. rohaanmehta

rohaanmehta

please for god sake someone help me

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

No idea i got same problem , though in unity all unity ads seems work fine , but Ads not showing on my android device , plus i have the same alert "No data for this time period" in my dashboard

6. Deleted User

Deleted User

did you find the solution ??

7. StartStart

StartStart

Maybe It's delayed just wait around 1 weeks.
    I want to see at live too (Like Google Adsmob), But I think it cost more network traffic for Unity site.
    Then... If ads show up it's okay for me now.

PS.I got account blocked for 30 day from Adsmob yesterday.

8. ghedo

ghedo

I have the same problem. What do you use? UnityEngine.Advertisements or UnityEngine.Monetization?

9. StartStart

StartStart

@ghedo

I found Unity report will report daily so don't afraid.

10. shivam1o1

shivam1o1

I have had the same problem . did any one fixed it?
    plese help me

11. Kyunh

Kyunh

same problem here, do i just have to wait?

12. okpon8

okpon8

Same here

13. Rachzella

Rachzella

The dashboard will only show data when there is actual data to show. For me it shows the stats of the new users and the DAU and the ads revenue when there is actually revenue earned from it for the period you have selected. If your game is just new on the play store please check the installs and then active users on your play console or if it’s one the App Store do it there. If it says 0 or 3 something like that. You know that the game doesn’t have enough date to work with to show the ads and not enough player requests for the ads. I’m no way near an unity ads expert but this is how I found it out. So give your game some time to grow and actually get players that request enough ads for revenue. I’m gonna give you a bit of advice before you get all sad and that. My app has currently 11 active installs and a DAU of 4, yet my game doesn’t earn revenue every day. I get less than a cent once every 2 weeks. What I’m trying to say, it takes time for unity to get to know which ads should be shown and will bring on the most clicks and business there for earn you more revenue. Consider promoting your app using twitter, AdWords, friends, or any other way to increase the player base.

BonusB and ap-unity like this.
  14. Vasiliy888

Vasiliy888

У меня такая же проблема. Вот сообщение которое я получил от службы поддержки:

Recent data from Audience Pinpointer campaigns are experiencing delays in processing. We appreciate your patience while this information is calculated and becomes available on the dashboard.

Please note, all of your data is safe and has not been exposed or lost. This issue only relates to delays with synchronizing data across systems.
    Thank you,

15. ayuobxboxziad

ayuobxboxziad

thank you so much

16. te35603560

te35603560

I was waiting 1 month, there are nothing