Search Unity

No bug reporting confirmation emails?

Discussion in '5.3 Beta' started by Foxxis, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Foxxis

Foxxis

I have had problems in the past couple of weeks with not getting any confirmations of my reported bugs. This means I have no case numbers and no way of tracking them. Are there any current issues with the bug system / mail server?

Today I filed 3 separate reports, but I have not received a single confirmation email?

I am in touch with our admin guys, but to them it looks as if the problem lies on the Unity end of things. Any ideas?

If it is a general problem, it is a serious one. And if it is only us, it is still a big problem that we need some help figuring out. Thanks!

MrEsquire likes this.
  2. Foxxis

Foxxis

...and, forgot to mention: If you have reported bugs the last few days and gotten confirmation emails, please do let me know. This gives me more info to pressure our admin guys to fix the problem (if local). Thanks!

3. FrancisDuranceau

FrancisDuranceau

The system has been down for a while last week and intermitently having other problems since then.

4. Foxxis

Foxxis

So you are saying I should stop pestering our server guys to solve the problem? Can someone officially confirm this?

5. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

Francis is Unity, just not labeled such.
    I will also confirm, we've been having some bug server backend issues that are being resolved.

6. Foxxis

Foxxis

Thank you!
    Are the reports being received though, or should I resubmit later on...?
    While I am at it, would these server issue impact forum notifications as well, as we do not seem to be getting them either...?

7. Alex-Lian

Alex-Lian

The reports are buffered in the receiving server, just not processed.

Not sure about forum notifications....