Search Unity

No audio in iOS build (Vuforia target image to sound)

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Shengen, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Shengen

Shengen

Hi everyone,

I'm puzzled by this build for iOS currently. I have attached some image targets to play sounds when found and stop when lost. it works in my editor as well as my android build.

I really can't figure out whats work with my iOS build. I've unslienced my phone and max out all volume and etc.. still don't know what am i missing or doing wrongly. anyone experienced this? please help.

2. robertas-unity

robertas-unity

QA Minion Unity Technologies

Hi! Thanks for reaching out.

Could you report a bug via Unity editor and attach a small repro project so that we could investigate this issue internally?
    If you can think of any additional details that might be relevant to the issue, add them to the bug report as well (exact device models you're seeing this on, iOS versions, etc).

You can post the bug ID here once you have it so that we can get to this quicker.

3. Shengen

Shengen

Hi Robertas,

I've submitted within the unity editor already. just that the audio issue is happening with my android build as well.
    I believe its because of the splitting of the apk-obb that caused the problem, however, i can't figure out the iOS reason of failing. even the screenshot button sound doesn't play.

4. aaaaejin

aaaaejin

I'm in the same situation.
    All I want is that play sounds when found and stop sound when lost.
    The sound comes out well in Unity Editor,
    but Android build, the sound doesn't play.
    Does anyone know about this?