Search Unity

"No android module loaded"

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Holtron5, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Holtron5

Holtron5

Hello, I am trying to set up Unity for VR. When I go to build settings, and click on Android, there is no android module loaded. Which is weird because I do have VS loaded on my PC. well, I opened the "download page" and downloaded it again (3rd time) and restarted my PC. Please help. I am at my wits end.

2. Richardfalcos

Richardfalcos

Comigo também aconteceu a mesma coisa, instalei o Unity 3d 2017.1.1, e quando tentei mudar para a plataforma Android, lá estava esta mensagem: "Nenhum módulo Android carregado", mas percebi que logo abaixo da mensagem existia uma link para fazer download do Android Configuração de suporte.

3. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

What do you have for Unity Preferences/External Tools/Android SDK location?

4. fljohnson3

fljohnson3

Check your directory that ends in "/2019.3.3f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/" (replace 2019.3.3f1 with whatever the Unity version number is that you're using) for these files/directories:

Apk NDK Source Variations
    Data OpenJDK Tools Whitelists
    modules.asset SDK UnityEditor.Android.Extensions.dll

For me, most of them got dropped into "$USER/bin/" (Linux and possibly OS X; the Windows analogue may still be "Program Files\" due to UnityHub having botched the task of installing the two Android support sub items.