Search Unity

Other No Active Liscense & Can't Get One

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by chococitruspop, Jun 2, 2023.

1. chococitruspop

chococitruspop

EDIT: I just tried again and it works so does anyone know how to change the prefix to resolved so I don't waste anyone's time
    In unity it says I don't have an active liscense, but when I go to the My Seats tab, it says I have one. I tried both methods of getting a new free liscense but the first one did nothing when I clicked the button and the second one said "serial has reached the maximum number of activations." I looked up what to do when that happened and it said to remove the liscense but it doesn't let me do that and I don't know what to do.
    oh and the first method I meant was clicking get free personal liscense in unity hub and the second one was the one where you have to upload the liscense stuff. my computer is windows 11 and it says 3.3.0-c8 in the top left corner of unity hub if that helps
    upload_2023-6-2_18-1-41.png
    Also, before when I had a liscense, it kept expiring every few days because the activation date was always set to sometime in 2019. Is that normal?

(this is my first time posting and I picked the "Other" prefix because none of the other ones seemed to fit so if I did that wrong sorry)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2023