Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Night Strollers / WebGL / Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by cavehunter, Jun 5, 2020.

1. cavehunter

cavehunter

Demo Clip

Game URL http://koheiart.com/tpm/ns/

Night Strollers is a WebGL Multiplayer game I made using Unity 3D. My intention was to test the capability of the current state of game engine and see what I can create as an indie developer. The key technology for this game is PUN 2 Plug-in by Exit Game. PUN 2 allows Unity 3D users to implement Multiplayer aspect to their games with sets of demos and assets. Exit Game also provides Chat capability, which is also showcased in this game. While the game is not completed and still in a development stage, the core game play was successfully realized as I have initially planned. The amazing character models are from Pxltiger. The gorgeous environment models were from Synty Studios. The entire WebGL project came out to 47.6MB thanks to these smart assets.

If you happened to give it a try, please let me know your thoughts on this. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks!

cavehunter

unityunity