Search Unity

NG Tools - Edit your build from Unity Editor!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mikilo, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Mikilo

Mikilo

Contacted you on Discord.

2. waldgeist

waldgeist

I am getting constant errors in the console if I add NG Tools Pro to Unity 2020 on macOS:

upload_2020-5-23_16-34-48.png

These repeat every second, with tons of errors thrown each second.

Mikilo likes this.
  3. Mikilo

Mikilo

I just sent you a fixed version.

Thank you for the feedback.

I will probably push a fix soon to the Asset Store.

4. waldgeist

waldgeist

Awesome! I haven't had time to check it, but thanks for the very fast response!

Mikilo likes this.
  5. Mikilo

Mikilo

My pleasure ! :)

6. BlackManatee

BlackManatee

As mentioned in my updated review, I've lost all of my Favorites data that I had spent hours entering overnight. The NG Tools license was revoked when I rebooted today.

I tried copying the project before removing NG Fav, then reinstalling and attempting to reactivate. The reactivation worked, but the data was still gone.

I had really loved this tool; it fit my needs perfectly so I was disappointed about losing access to an item I had already paid for.

My main problem, though, is the loss of all that data! I have a medium-sized project with TONS of buildings and mecanim animations, and it took me hours to sift through the project and choose what I wanted to use for the next couple of scenes. Losing that list is a huge setback for me.

I've purchased "Favorites Window," which has good reviews so far, and I'll see how that goes. This is nothing against you personally, Mikilo; it's just that having my license revoked (twice) was upsetting -- but losing hours of work is something I can't afford as a solo dev with a tight deadline.

I hope you're able to fix the issue, and I appreciate your trying to deal with the license problems. Once it's fixed, I'll try NG Fav again, because it's such a well-designed app. But in the meantime, I can't afford to lose another big chunk of work. Thanks--

(cross-posting this on discord since you mentioned that you're active there (I don't use discord very much))

JBR-games and Mikilo like this.
  7. Mikilo

Mikilo

NG Tools Pro is at 35$ (-50%) on the Asset Store.

Build. Deploy. Debug. Once! :D

8. P3ndragonLLC

P3ndragonLLC

Hello,

Is there a limit to the number of projects I can use the NG tools pro license with? (Not developers/seats, but the projects themselves)

Best regards

9. Mikilo

Mikilo

Hi,

No limit.
    Please note that NG Tools comes with a licensing system.
    You will be requested to punch in your license to activate the plugin on a seat.

Of course, you can remove any seat easily at will.

P3ndragonLLC likes this.
  10. DavidLe360

DavidLe360

Amazing and very useful tool (pro version)!

For the Flow inspector, how to have the beta license? same for the Menu Editor?

Mikilo likes this.
  11. Mikilo

Mikilo

It's been fixed, you can give it a try! :)

12. makaka-org

makaka-org

Hi, what about scenes with AR Foundation? iOS/Android.

Can it be connected with Editor?

13. Mikilo

Mikilo

Hi, what is it that you need to know?

Edit: NG Remote Scene can connect to any build, as long as the platform allow a network connection.

14. makaka-org

makaka-org

In Mobile Runtime with AR, there are some objects which are not accessible in the editor. I say about AR Trackables, for example detected planes. So is there a connection between editor objects & hierarchy and runtime objects & hierarchy? Because they are different for these 2 environments

15. Mikilo

Mikilo

Editor is not a thing related to the hierarchy.
    So I'm quite not sure to fully grasp your case.

NG Remote Scene allows to browse the scenes (on the device) and their GameObjects like if you were browsing from Unity Editor.

For other Objects, such as ScriptableObject or likewise,
    NG Remote Project allows to browse ANY Object. (including your undetectable stuff)

makaka-org likes this.
  16. makaka-org

makaka-org

Ok, got it. Is it possible to "pause" or "step" runtime on device from Unity Editior or from code (Debug.Break()) using your asset?

17. Mikilo

Mikilo

Unfortunately no, you can't pause a device.
    The closest thing related to a pause is setting the time rate to 0.
    But really, this is still not a pause.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  18. makaka-org

makaka-org

any plans to implement it?

19. Mikilo

Mikilo

This is technically beyond my competence.

I know it sounds harsh, but to stop an application from executing, you need Visual Studio or XCode to attach remotely and break.
    Which is beyond hard.

And when breakpointing, Unity won't respond.

So what you want is to prevent Unity from cycling the update loop. (Which will make Unity unresponsive, which will prevent my asset from responding as well)
    Without access to the engine source, it's gonna be a hardcore path.

20. BenWoodford

BenWoodford

Having a weird issue with IL2CPP stripping - oddly only on one Android-based project, another is absolutely fine. Both on 2020.3.18f1

I have stripping set to Low, and get a multitude of IL2CPP errors with NG Tools imported (if I remove it, the issue is gone):

Code (csharp):
    1. IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeCompatibilityAttribute::set_WrapNonExceptionThrows(System.Boolean)' in assembly '<snip>\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\mscorlib.dll'
    2. IL2CPP error for method 'System.Void System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeCompatibilityAttribute::set_WrapNonExceptionThrows(System.Boolean)' in assembly '<snip>\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\mscorlib.dll'
    3. IL2CPP error for type 'Amazon.Runtime.Internal.AWSPropertyAttribute' in assembly '<snip>\Temp\StagingArea\assets\bin\Data\Managed\AWSSDK.Core.dll'
    All of them give
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I've tried ensuring those aren't stripped via a link.xml but that just gives me more IL2CPP errors. Any ideas?

21. Mikilo

Mikilo

22. BenWoodford

BenWoodford

Oh that's fun... weird that it only happens in one of my projects though, both with identical versions and output settings, only difference is what libraries they have. Hmm

23. Mikilo

Mikilo

You can come in NG Tools Discord and see what solutions I provide.

Like removing NG Game Console entirely if you do not use it. Might help.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  24. AnotherMoon

AnotherMoon

I tried the free version to see how it works on Switch builds.
    I've created new empty project, placed the NGServerScene prefab. Works in editor fine.
    Compiling to Nintendo Switch produces millions of IL2CPP errors (I've tried to remove almost every module leaving only "NGCore" and "NGRemoteScene". This still produces IL2CPP errors, but this time a bit different.
    Here's log on all modules inside:

Code (CSharp):
    2. Error: IL2CPP error (no further information about what managed code was being converted is available)
    3. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Unresolved type reference : NGTools.NGGameConsole.FourCornersActivator/lMmcpdr"fuB&0BdG;AD[@Qn$ in module `NGGameConsole.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`) (Unresolved type reference : NGTools.Utility/!p}"NANGX/B4=#MNgT)s_C' in module `NGCore.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`) (Unresolved type reference : NGTools.NGRemoteScene.MonitorAnyObject/[r;pkAz56"l?BS4b0iJ&)y5" in module `NGRemoteScene.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`)
    4.  ---> System.ArgumentException: Unresolved type reference : NGTools.NGGameConsole.FourCornersActivator/lMmcpdr"fuB&0BdG;AD[@Qn$ in module `NGGameConsole.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`
    5.   at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.TypeContext.GetDef(TypeReference reference)
    6.   at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveTypeReference(TypeReference typeReference, MappingContext mappingContext, CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly)
    7.   at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveAssemblyTypeReferences(CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 typeReferences, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 genericInstances)
    8.   at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.DataModelBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<ResolveReferences>b__0(CecilSourcedAssemblyData data)
    9.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass33_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
    10.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    11. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    12.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    13.   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica`1.ExecuteAction(Boolean& yieldedBeforeCompletion)
    14.   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()
    15.   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    16.   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Run[TState](ReplicatableUserAction`1 action, ParallelOptions options, Boolean stopOnFirstFailure)
    17.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    18. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    19.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ThrowSingleCancellationExceptionOrOtherException(ICollection exceptions, CancellationToken cancelToken, Exception otherException)
    20.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    21.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IList`1 list, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    22.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    23.   at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Action`1 body)
    24.   at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.Utils.ParallelHelpers.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Action`1 func, Boolean enableSerial)
    25.   at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.DataModelBuilder.Build()
    26.   at Unity.IL2CPP.Contexts.Components.DataModelComponent.Load(LoadSettings loadSettings, Boolean ownsTypeContext, Boolean ownsBuilder, DataModelBuilder& builder)
    27.   at Unity.IL2CPP.AssemblyConversion.Phases.InitializePhase.Run(AssemblyConversionContext context)
    28.   at Unity.IL2CPP.AssemblyConversion.Classic.ClassicConverter.Run(AssemblyConversionContext context)
    29.   at Unity.IL2CPP.AssemblyConversion.AssemblyConverter.ConvertAssemblies(AssemblyConversionInputData data, AssemblyConversionParameters parameters, AssemblyConversionInputDataForTopLevelAccess dataForTopLevel)
    30. ---> (Inner Exception #1) System.ArgumentException: Unresolved type reference : NGTools.Utility/!p}"NANGX/B4=#MNgT)s_C' in module `NGCore.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`
    31.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.TypeContext.GetDef(TypeReference reference)
    32.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveTypeReference(TypeReference typeReference, MappingContext mappingContext, CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly)
    33.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveAssemblyTypeReferences(CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 typeReferences, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 genericInstances)
    34.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.DataModelBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<ResolveReferences>b__0(CecilSourcedAssemblyData data)
    35.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass33_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
    36.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    37. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    38.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    39.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica`1.ExecuteAction(Boolean& yieldedBeforeCompletion)
    40.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()<---
    42.  ---> (Inner Exception #2) System.ArgumentException: Unresolved type reference : NGTools.NGRemoteScene.MonitorAnyObject/[r;pkAz56"l?BS4b0iJ&)y5" in module `NGRemoteScene.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`
    43.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.TypeContext.GetDef(TypeReference reference)
    44.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveTypeReference(TypeReference typeReference, MappingContext mappingContext, CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly)
    45.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveAssemblyTypeReferences(CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 typeReferences, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 genericInstances)
    46.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.DataModelBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<ResolveReferences>b__0(CecilSourcedAssemblyData data)
    47.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass33_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
    48.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    49. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    50.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    51.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica`1.ExecuteAction(Boolean& yieldedBeforeCompletion)
    52.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()<---
    54.    at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, RuntimePlatform platform, Il2CppCommandLineArguments il2CppCommandLineArguments, BuildingOptions buildingOptions, Boolean throwExceptions)
    55.   at UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) [0x00150] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    56.   at UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunNetCoreProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) [0x0005d] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    57.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) [0x000ae] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    58.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data) [0x003e6] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    59.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () [0x000e9] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    60.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) [0x00017] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    61.   at UnityEditor.Switch.PostProcessSwitch.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, System.String installPath, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) [0x0053a] in C:\build\output\unity\unity\PlatformDependent\Switch\Editor\Managed\PostProcessSwitch.cs:289
    62. UnityEditor.BuildPipeline:BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions)
    63. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
    And here's with empty project and only NGCore and NGRemoteScene available:

Code (csharp):
    2. Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 1 failed ones
    3. Annotation: IL2CPP_CodeGenAndCompile I:/UnityTestSite/My project/SwitchIL2CPPCache/il2cpp_cache/buildstate/artifacts/il2cpp_conv_u3kq.traceevents
    4. Cmdline: "C:\Program Files\Unity 2021.3.24f1\Editor\Data\il2cpp\build\deploy\il2cpp.exe" --convert-to-cpp --compile-cpp --directory="I:/UnityTestSite/My project/Temp/StagingArea/Managed" --data-folder="I:\UnityTestSite\My project\Library\Il2cppBuildCache\Switch\il2cppOutput\Data" --generatedcppdir="I:/UnityTestSite/My project/Library/Il2cppBuildCache/Switch/il2cppOutput" --symbols-folder="I:\UnityTestSite\My project\Library\Il2cppBuildCache\Switch\il2cppOutput\Symbols" --additional-cpp="I:/UnityTestSite/My project/Library/Il2cppBuildCache/Switch/additionalCppFiles/UnlinkedFunctions.cpp" --emit-null-checks --enable-stacktrace --enable-stats --enable-array-bounds-check --code-generation-option=EnableInlining --stats-output-dir="I:/UnityTestSite/My project/Library/Il2cppBuildCache/Switch/il2cppStats" --platform=Switch --architecture=ARM64 --outputpath="I:\UnityTestSite\My project\Library/Il2cppBuildCache/Switch\Native\SwitchPlayer.nss" --dont-deploy-baselib --verbose --libil2cpp-static --baselib-directory="C:\Program Files\Unity 2021.3.24f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\Switch\Native\develop" --avoid-dynamic-library-copy --additional-defines=DEBUGMODE=1 --additional-defines=UNITY_RELEASE=0 --additional-defines=IL2CPP_USE_SOCKET_MULTIPLEX_IO=1 --additional-defines=IL2CPP_SUPPORT_SOCKETS_POSIX_API=1 --additional-defines=PLATFORM_SWITCH_USE_POSIX_SOCKET_API=1 --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity 2021.3.24f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\Switch\Tools/il2cpp\bdwgc/include" --additional-include-directories="C:\Program Files\Unity 2021.3.24f1\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\Switch\Tools/il2cpp\libil2cpp/include" --plugin="C:/Program Files/Unity 2021.3.24f1/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/Switch/Tools\SwitchIl2CppPlugin.dll" --incremental-g-c-time-slice=3 --compiler-flags="-fno-unsafe-math-optimizations -ffp-contract=off" --linker-flags-file="I:/UnityTestSite/My project/SwitchIL2CPPCache/il2cpp_cache/linkerflags/linkerflags.txt" --dotnetprofile=unityaot-linux --cachedirectory="I:/UnityTestSite/My project/Assets/../SwitchIL2CPPCache/il2cpp_cache" --profiler-report --profiler-output-file="I:/UnityTestSite/My project/SwitchIL2CPPCache/il2cpp_cache/buildstate/artifacts/il2cpp_conv_u3kq.traceevents"
    5. ExitCode: -1
    6. Stdout:
    7. Error: IL2CPP error (no further information about what managed code was being converted is available)
    8. System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. (Unresolved type reference : NGTools.Utility/!p}"NANGX/B4=#MNgT)s_C' in module `NGCore.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`) (Unresolved type reference : NGTools.NGRemoteScene.MonitorAnyObject/[r;pkAz56"l?BS4b0iJ&)y5" in module `NGRemoteScene.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`)
    9. ---> System.ArgumentException: Unresolved type reference : NGTools.Utility/!p}"NANGX/B4=#MNgT)s_C' in module `NGCore.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`
    10.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.TypeContext.GetDef(TypeReference reference)
    11.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveTypeReference(TypeReference typeReference, MappingContext mappingContext, CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly)
    12.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveAssemblyTypeReferences(CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 typeReferences, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 genericInstances)
    13.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.DataModelBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<ResolveReferences>b__0(CecilSourcedAssemblyData data)
    14.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass33_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
    15.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    16. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    17.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    18.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica`1.ExecuteAction(Boolean& yieldedBeforeCompletion)
    19.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()
    20.    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    21.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Run[TState](ReplicatableUserAction`1 action, ParallelOptions options, Boolean stopOnFirstFailure)
    22.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    23. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    24.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ThrowSingleCancellationExceptionOrOtherException(ICollection exceptions, CancellationToken cancelToken, Exception otherException)
    25.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    26.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IList`1 list, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    27.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEachWorker[TSource,TLocal](IEnumerable`1 source, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Action`3 bodyWithStateAndIndex, Func`4 bodyWithStateAndLocal, Func`5 bodyWithEverything, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
    28.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Action`1 body)
    29.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.Utils.ParallelHelpers.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Action`1 func, Boolean enableSerial)
    30.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.DataModelBuilder.Build()
    31.    at Unity.IL2CPP.Contexts.Components.DataModelComponent.Load(LoadSettings loadSettings, Boolean ownsTypeContext, Boolean ownsBuilder, DataModelBuilder& builder)
    32.    at Unity.IL2CPP.AssemblyConversion.Phases.InitializePhase.Run(AssemblyConversionContext context)
    33.    at Unity.IL2CPP.AssemblyConversion.Classic.ClassicConverter.Run(AssemblyConversionContext context)
    34.    at Unity.IL2CPP.AssemblyConversion.AssemblyConverter.ConvertAssemblies(AssemblyConversionInputData data, AssemblyConversionParameters parameters, AssemblyConversionInputDataForTopLevelAccess dataForTopLevel)
    35.  ---> (Inner Exception #1) System.ArgumentException: Unresolved type reference : NGTools.NGRemoteScene.MonitorAnyObject/[r;pkAz56"l?BS4b0iJ&)y5" in module `NGRemoteScene.dll` with scope `mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089`
    36.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.TypeContext.GetDef(TypeReference reference)
    37.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveTypeReference(TypeReference typeReference, MappingContext mappingContext, CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly)
    38.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.TypeReferenceResolver.ResolveAssemblyTypeReferences(CecilSourcedAssemblyData assembly, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 typeReferences, ReadOnlyHashSet`1 genericInstances)
    39.    at Unity.IL2CPP.DataModel.BuildLogic.DataModelBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<ResolveReferences>b__0(CecilSourcedAssemblyData data)
    40.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass33_0`2.<ForEachWorker>b__0(Int32 i)
    41.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    42. --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
    43.    at System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1(RangeWorker& currentWorker, Int32 timeout, Boolean& replicationDelegateYieldedBeforeCompletion)
    44.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica`1.ExecuteAction(Boolean& yieldedBeforeCompletion)
    45.    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskReplicator.Replica.Execute()<---
    47.    at il2cpp.Program.DoRun(String[] args, RuntimePlatform platform, Il2CppCommandLineArguments il2CppCommandLineArguments, BuildingOptions buildingOptions, Boolean throwExceptions)
    48.   at UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunProgram (UnityEditor.Utils.Program p, System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser) [0x00150] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    49.   at UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunNetCoreProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) [0x0005d] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    50.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.RunIl2CppWithArguments (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] arguments, System.Action`1[T] setupStartInfo) [0x000ae] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    51.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.ConvertPlayerDlltoCpp (UnityEditor.Il2Cpp.Il2CppBuildPipelineData data) [0x003e6] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    52.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPBuilder.Run () [0x000e9] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    53.   at UnityEditorInternal.IL2CPPUtils.RunIl2Cpp (System.String stagingAreaData, UnityEditorInternal.IIl2CppPlatformProvider platformProvider, System.Action`1[T] modifyOutputBeforeCompile, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry runtimeClassRegistry) [0x00017] in <e3d2e3f6a525465bbf8c67432a3cb6ef>:0
    54.   at UnityEditor.Switch.PostProcessSwitch.PostProcess (UnityEditor.BuildTarget target, UnityEditor.BuildOptions options, System.String installPath, System.String stagingAreaData, System.String stagingArea, System.String playerPackage, System.String stagingAreaDataManaged, UnityEditor.RuntimeClassRegistry usedClassRegistry, UnityEditor.Build.Reporting.BuildReport report) [0x0053a] in C:\build\output\unity\unity\PlatformDependent\Switch\Editor\Managed\PostProcessSwitch.cs:289
    55. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
  25. Mikilo

Mikilo

Hi AnotherMoon, can you contact me via support@ngtools.com?
    I will send you a custom package, and we will figure it out from there.
    Because the Package Manager is buggy, it does not provide the correct stuff.

26. AnotherMoon

AnotherMoon

Sent. Mail is on domain as my username

27. Mikilo

Mikilo

Hey hey, hum... During the entire week, I haven't receive any email from the domain @AnotherMoon

AAAAAAAAH, just realized it's "support@ngtools.tech", my bad... it's .tech, not .com

28. AnotherMoon

AnotherMoon

Oh ok :D
    Forwarded to .tech