Search Unity

Next Stop: A Bus Routing Simulation Game

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Offering' started by Daniel1784, May 22, 2022.

1. Daniel1784

Daniel1784

Introduction & Summary
    Hello, My name is Daniel. I am starting a new project called Next Stop, a bus routing simulation minigame. I Am currently looking for a developer that can work well with minigames, people, minigame creation, and just being a positive addition to an environment i am trying to create.

Available Positions and Job Descriptions
    I Am looking for some developers that can work virtually, Confidently. The game i am making is transit oriented, so i prefer hires to know about transit backgrounds.

-Developer
    Game Dev. This person will be able to code fluently and confidently. I am expecting this Game Dev to have a passion and have fun building this game!

The Company and the Mission
    My Name is Daniel, a transit enthusiast, who started this project because of what seems to be a gaping hole in transit-oriented non-pay to win minigames.

Project Description
    1. the game starts: it generates a map with each street on a grid. it also generates 2 stations you have to connect. every 3 months in the In-game timer, a service change will happen. you can pay x$ for a new bus line, y$ for 10 new stations on an existing line, or z$ to upgrade the type of line.(Bus --> Rapid Bus --> Light Rail --> Subway). You can also get x$ back by getting rid of lines/services.
      passengers: generate at random stations and if you click on them will tell you which station they need to go to and their name. every passenger dropped off = 1 score. you also get a Score per month(SPM) and if that falls below 25, the game ends.

Last edited: May 22, 2022