Search Unity

Next Gen Weapons - Model Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by JuniezV2, Apr 15, 2014.

1. JuniezV2

JuniezV2

hey guys I'm just trying to gauge a level of interest that people would have for models that look like these (not these models exactly, although some of them would be available):

let me know what you'd like to see in a pack (or maybe individually) like this!

also let me know if I'm breaking any forum rules..

2. John-G

John-G

They look great, as long as they were your own work and available to be used commercially.
    Also will they include animations or be animate ready? If yes would be very interested in a pack.

3. ivendar

ivendar

As mentioned it's great quality and if the price is reasonable depending on number of weapons I can imagine it could be selling good. I would say 5-15$ a weapon as it's not exclusive. For me personally 15$ would feel to be too much for it not being exclusive and I would wait for a sale but for others that's ok price I guess. To explain why I would think it's too much, there's good art out there being cheap and great quality too, while having animations too. Here's few examples
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/13679
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/4528
    Also whole environments including like 60+ models. So a weapon pack should as best not be more than those in price. But as said it's a decision different people do and that's ok. You could also make cost more and sometimes go on a sale, as many artists do that already, so penny pinchers like me can watch it.

However I don't need guns myself, won't fit in a medieval setting but Iam very sure I would want that quality if I do something modern. And maybe you are doing some swords and axes too in such a quality. The crossbow also looks good. So I just hope to see more from you. Also as in my email request if you do a medieval buildings set I would most propably buy that too if having enterable buildings. I don't really need that request exclusive but you can just not buy what I need or I haven't found it so I have to request artists what they would charge. ;-)

Best Regards