Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions by the end of July. Read our announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

New Vendor Registration - how long until approval?

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by EvilDingo, Jul 31, 2013.

1. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

To any who have completed it,

I've emailed the required documents to Blackberry world and wondering how long it takes to get approved. I'm trying to follow up and upload my application bar file, but I can't even get in (despite having a Blackberry ID.)

Cheers!

2. iossif

iossif

took a few hours for me.

3. GenericGame

GenericGame

took a little over 1 day for me

4. GlutenFreeGames

GlutenFreeGames

yeah about 24 hours here

5. shaddadjr85

shaddadjr85

I've been waiting over a week. Did any of you get any e-mails indicating you were even in the queue? I try to login using my Blackberry ID and all I get is "Vendor account is locked" :(

6. LuxUnity

LuxUnity

Same here. I get the "Welcome to BlackBerry World" email six day ago and after nothing :(

7. GenericGame

GenericGame

I got an email that I needed to verify my Identification with Documents. They only accept documents via FAX or ScanToEmail. The email for request of those docs may have went in to your spam folder, check that.

8. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

Yes, I've got those emails and sent identification. In the meantime, I started testing on a device. Unity really is amazing that my game works more or less exactly the same as it does on other mobile platforms, but, honestly, I wouldn't have tried Blackberry if they didn't offer this pro free trial period. I got burned pretty hard on the Flash deal and I'm surprised how it affected how willing I am to try new platforms that are a bit experimental.

9. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

Approved now. Took 24 hours.

10. GenericGame

GenericGame

nice. We are now approved on AppWorld. Our game is actually on the front page, already many sales due to this.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/33228890/?countrycode=US

I miss Blackberry, I can't tell you how many years I was a proponent of Blackberry while everyone else told me to get an iPhone or Android. This brings promising hope to me as I believe their unified messaging system is second to none. Anyways, after 72 hours of publishing a new game, we are now up on Blackberry and people are already buying.

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/33228890/?countrycode=US

11. GenericGame

GenericGame

12. EvilDingo

EvilDingo

Define 'many'. How many significant digits? :)

13. shaddadjr85

shaddadjr85

Wow it was in my spam folder...10 days ago :'( Thanks for the heads up guys..its easy to forget checking in there with gmail these days since their spam filter is pretty good.

14. agentleo

agentleo

Good to hear the approval process is not taking to long. I just submitted the business doc for our company so we shall see how long it takes. Not a bad deal at all for free pro addon Blackberry license for publishing a app.

15. mbowen89

mbowen89

Same here, was in my Gmail spam folder!! Anyone with Gmail make sure you watch this!

16. mbowen89

mbowen89

I finally got my vendor number but it is 5 digits, and the Unity Contest registrations says it needs to be 6... great. I've contacted BlackBerry but did anyone else encounter this? Can I just add a 0 to the front?

17. siddharthkanojia

siddharthkanojia

i have blackberry id ....but how to register for New Vendor Registration...please reply