Search Unity

Looking For Project New to Unity Looking to start or join a collaboration group

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by supert009, May 12, 2021.

1. supert009

supert009

Recently I started getting into Unity and have spent some time learning the editor and C#. I would like to volunteer my services to a team or project to both network and gain some practical experience. I have been doing web development mainly JS-based for several years now and do have a ton of time working with code.

Most of my experience comes through scripting, but I also have interests in music and story-telling. I have been playing the guitar for many years and have messed around with some composing. I also have been writing stories as a hobby since I was in middle school. I'm aiming to finally get a book out on Amazon by the end of the year. Most of my web- development has been through personal side projects. Professionally I am an environmental scientist with a strong data management and GIS background, just to give you a better idea of who I am.

I am willing to volunteer some time in any aspects where you feel I can help or if you are looking to build a group.

I can be reached at
    Email: supert009@gmail.com
    Discord: supert009#4931

ChiAkuma likes this.