Search Unity

New Standard Assets - a.k.a. Sample Assets, Beta Release

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by duck, Jan 17, 2014.

1. k_kenji

k_kenji

Hello.
    Using the "CarAiWaypointBased" scene file,
    I'd like to control the animation that the car moves automatically by adding the "Start, Stop" UI button. Please tell me how to do that.
    If possible, I hope to decelerate and stop by pushing "Start button" and gradually accelerate the car and push "stop button".
    I am a novice script, so please tell me the script to solve this. Also, please tell me the setting method.
    I am very happy if someone answers. Please.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  2. amirpaktin

amirpaktin

UPDATE!!!
    The Asset link has broken or removed. There is not asset package which you put in the link? Is there new link?

twobob likes this.
  3. twobob

twobob

which one is this? Wait Seriously? this one is like 7 years old, What Unity are you running. Provide more helpful info. And Yes about 7 million of us have copies of that. Probably 19 copies each. If you are running a super ancient unity like 5 then this could be what you need. but otherwise.... nah

amirpaktin likes this.
  4. amirpaktin

amirpaktin

I use Unity the latest verison 2021.1.1. I think that this link is a Sample Asset which in the asset store currently in the store. I thought that it is another sample :) Nevermind.

5. twobob

twobob

Nah this is like Museum quality stuff right here.

And having read the scripts like a million times. it's nothing that there isn't a better version of now.

6. twobob

twobob

(Although I quite liked the plane.)