Search Unity

New Runner Mobile Game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Perna Cabeluda, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Perna Cabeluda

Perna Cabeluda

Hello,

The Studio:
    Perna Cabeluda (Hairy Leg) is an independent studio founded by two partners (an artist and a programmer) located in Brazil. Our goal is producing creative games committed to entertain users. We are looking for publishers to work together with.

About the Game:
    It is in the final process of "Chip and Bong", our game project which has not yet been disclosed. The game was created in the Unity engine and is designed for Mobile platforms (WEB and PC). “Chip and Bong” is a runner with a simple gameplay which contains an introduction story, where you are may choose your character and go through 20 special stages with different difficulty levels. The game has a humorous side and 2D art with a rich color palette, also fun elements and animations.

Gameplay link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMgSi2rDigI

Game Story:
    CHIP AND BONG
    Two friends get together for fun. All of a sudden The Master of Knowledge pops up and tells them that smoking the mosquito is the best way for real fun. Then both of them get stunned and take a trip into the magnificent Pottyland, while they try to escape the malignant monster called Bad Trip.
    Jumping, skipping obstacles, running trough cheese platforms, grabbing some beer and catching some mosquitoes are some of the things which might be our friend’s salvation.

regards,
    Perna Cabeluda Team :cool:

2. rpaternoster

rpaternoster

Hahaha thats mad. Imagine playing that while trippin!

3. softwizz

softwizz

Looks funny so I want to play.

I remember my days as a stoner, happy times...:eek:

4. TheRaider

TheRaider

looks awesome!!!!!!!

You should list your youtube video.

Sadly Apply will probably reject this :( I think you should take the drug references out and just let the user join the dots.

5. ForgottenCheese

ForgottenCheese

Hah, that looks hilarious!

6. dariuszpietrala

dariuszpietrala

What a sick game!!! I love it ;) Can wait!