Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

New RPG kit

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sleglik, Jul 2, 2011.

?

Are you willing pay extra money for support multiple scenes in RPG kit?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2014.
  1. No

110 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes (maximum 30 dollars)

92 vote(s)
    45.5%
  1. sleglik

sleglik

No thread is not dead. I just don´t have so much times.

1: Shortcuts are easily to change it. It is very easy.

2. Character selection is more complicated cause you need to implement that GUI for that and GUI work is not so easy. Problem is not difficult of that task but length.

2. Antiker90

Antiker90

Hallo
    I have the Same Question. Dose you worke on this Projekt? Ore is it dead? So long no Updates. And you have a long list of updates on your first Site... Your Systeam looks verry nice. There you can manny make when you do it diferentlich to the other RPG kits. Like More in MMorpg Scines. The Ground you have and its realy nice. But Then more Options about Charakters. Races, Charaktergreator, and Classes, Ore i like the option that the player can have 3 skilltrees from maby 10 :)
    Ore Pets for the Players. Maby the option with the Skill to have a Pet of the Animals in the World.
    Battleground and some more. Im sure that when you do bye manny peoble this. Becose its looks like verry good and you have menny things like guild system was other Kits not have. Follow this way!

And pleas. Answer on e-mails ore other things. Make a Forum on your Site and some like this fore Better Support. And mamby you can make a commiunity then. You are interrested to make monney? Then you must do a lidle bit more. Ore Pleas sed to the People that you do nothin on The Projekt. And Delet the First site with Things what you never be done. ;)

I hope you give a answer. And i hope you anderstand me :D

3. halcyonideals

halcyonideals

I'm thinking about purchasing your product, Action game kit with AI and RPG!

My school project is mobile, I read through the thread and you mentioned that you would give a discount for people who purchase that product, the mobile version as well if I purchase your other product.

One major bummer is that there are no working demos that I've been able to access although I've seen some tutorial videos.

Please e-mail me at halcyonidealsmusic@gmail.com

4. Antiker90

Antiker90

i have my first problem about to use a 3th player... Fore example i have a ready 3th Player Model. With all Things like Camera and Moving Scripts and Charakter Motor. But then my Camera dosent work correktly. Alsow the movings are wrong. I dont know whoti must do that it chance from First Person to 3th Person game. In the Config i hafe ride THERD pLAYEr. But its the Same...

And have someone a Character editor ore something where i can create my Players like wow. And how i can make each Races the first starting place on his own map?

5. Antiker90

Antiker90

per e-mail and here are no support... i waiting only 3 days more. then i must look fore other things and its better nobody bye this kit when he are interessted on support ore new futures

6. Antiker90

Antiker90

No Support more fore this asset... Not per e-mail, not in the Forum. Not in The Forum Messiges... (And he was Online in this Time) So i dosent bye this kit Again.

7. ChuckE

ChuckE

So is there anyone still messing with the kit?

8. Unrest Studios

Unrest Studios

I’ve only been working with the kit for a couple of weeks, but so far it seems like a rock steady kit. I’ve added a few assets/terrain/tweaked the UI a bit and compiled the APK to test, runs great so far!

9. sleglik

sleglik

Hi,

I am back in business. During the weekend I will prepare demo and I can inform you that I am working on it again.

New big feature - support tod down controller. Similar to diablo game :).

10. sleglik

sleglik

Version 2.1 submited to asset store.

I will prepare video how to use top down controller.

11. Unrest Studios

Unrest Studios

Well I think the investment was a good one since you are continuing to update the kit. Keep up the good work!

12. Unrest Studios

Unrest Studios

Has anyone successfully worked with the map feature yet?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  13. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

Just saw the update and want to know why and what has changed?
    Will the mobile version also get an update?

14. sleglik

sleglik

No, we will update only RPG Kit only. We will connect all 3 kits into one. If you bought mobile RPG kit and you don´t have RPG kit send me private message.

15. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

I send you an Email.

16. sleglik

sleglik

New version 2.7 submited to asset store
    Change log

- main menu rewritten so now uses Unity GUI -> easier to change it how you like in your game
    - fixed save / load
    - huge refactoring for future multiplayer features

17. sleglik

sleglik

Version 2.7 is in asset store

Plan for new release

1. All settings will be edited in editor not in code
    2. Mobile RPG Kit will be part of the RPG kit - you will choose what target platform
    3. GUI will be changed to new style from Unity

release will be in January

18. Archania

Archania

Good to see you active again sleglik!

19. rickcollette

rickcollette

So - this thing has everything I am currently seking; except ranged combat - I dont see this in the list of features, do you have spells, consumable items, and ranged combat?

20. Teila

Teila

Is this product still being updated? We are thinking of purchasing it for a project. Thanks.