Search Unity

[New Release] Tappy Dragon - a free, silly, cute, stupid dragon game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by jococo, Aug 15, 2014.

1. jococo

jococo

Hi All!

I just released my first Unity game for iOS. Not going to win awards but if you could check it out I would appreciate it! :)

"Tappy Dragon is easy in concept but a challenge to master. An adventure/arcade game that is both silly and compelling. Simply tap left and right to steer Tappy Dragon into the dungeon windows. Watch out for the evil plants! They bite! Once you get the idea you'll be grooving to a top score on the leaderboard. Have fun and feel free to comment with improvements, issues, questions, or praises."

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tappy-dragon/id822999445?mt=8

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  2. jococo

jococo

No opinions?! It's a very cute dragon game ... I thought everyone loved silly little dragons?!

3. Brahim113

Brahim113

Im not the best reviewer. But it was fun. I like this a lot better than the flappy bird style of gameplay.

I did not like the green buttons. They felt out of place. But otherwise i like the GUI

jococo likes this.
  4. jococo

jococo

Thanks Brahim113!

Glad you liked the game.

Yeah I debated about those buttons.

What color/style do you think would be better?

5. Dcal15

Dcal15

The dragon and his sounds are ridiculously cute!!! I love this game so far! thanks for sharing

jococo likes this.
  6. jococo

jococo

Thanks Dcal15! Glad you are enjoying the game! :)

7. julidishon

julidishon

Prepare your dragons for legendary fights by infusing them! Rebuild Drgolandia, hatch adorable baby dragons, and raise them to be great fighters to drive the Vikings from your lovely nation. The video game Dragon City has a similar idea to this one.

When you become the supreme Dragon Lord in the most gorgeous, interactive dragon battle game, there are over 100 extremely detailed and distinctive dragons to be discovered.

Restore the Viking-damaged Dragonlendia, take care of the adorable baby dragons, and raise them to fight tremendous battles against the Vikings to reclaim your precious homeland. More than 100 distinct species of dragons have been painstakingly outlined for users to find.

But the most important thing is that you have to turn into the dragon.

Last edited: May 22, 2023