Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games New Project and Free Advertising space!

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Slider_j, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Slider_j

Slider_j

Hi i'm making a new game, and i need a little help. I need logo's! real world logos! That will be used in my game (well in the beta and maybe full release also)

The game is a racing game (think Wipeout / Redout only not quite so fast paced) on android, i currently have 3 tracks in their final stages of completion and three craft to race, all complete. You can upgrade and interchange the craft parts to make entirely new craft to race. In the race you can either win by pure racing talent or the use of weaponry to "Takedown" your rivals. Win a race and you unlock the next track, this will later expand to enter x races and you will unlock extra features, new tracks, new race modes etc.This is also physics based. Anyway, have a look (here)

Where the logo's come in... i need a lot of logos that will act as "in game" sponsors to the players craft. The player can select who they want as "Sponsors" then those logo's will be sprayed onto the players craft, as well a on hoardings at the side of the road and billboards etc, Just like on a Formula 1 car & track or any race for that matter. The reward for the player to have "Sponsorship" is to get bonus payouts at the end of each race. Your reward will be getting your logo seen and free advertising.

What i need- logo's either a link to your logo somewhere on the web (must be able to fit into 220x220 pixels)and your permission to use it, what you get is free advertising in my game (well, while it's in Beta anyway) i also have little video screens around the track that play videos, so any adverts (youtube vids) you have may also be of interest but that's at a later date. I'd also like your thoughts on the game at the moment and anything you'd think would be a big improvement