Search Unity

New Pixel Art Style

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Somedays, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Somedays

Somedays

Hey everyone. I've upgraded from the 16x16 pixel art and now moved onto 32x32, although I still try to keep minimalism and simplicity in mind. I've also went for a more square look.

hey put some clothes on!

This is for my very first PC game(I've only done mobile) that is basically a 2D pixelated Monster Hunter complete with questing, crafting, gear customization, and MULTIPLAYER! I've got pretty big plans for this project and aim to have a kickstarter greenlight up by the end of summer.

Let me know what you think! With art of this scale I could really do a lot of different kinds of armor and gear very quickly. Oh also if you know of anyone who can design websites hook me up so I can start pre-orders and allow people to access alpha/beta testing. I can PAY YOU!

2. snowconesolid

snowconesolid

2d monster hunter style game!? Count me interested!

I am a huge fan of monster hunter. It will be cool to see you mess around with the formula. Looking forward to see what you come up with.

I dont know if youve seen these or not, but use these awsome Monster hunter gameboy mock-up images as inspiration.

3. BlackArcane

BlackArcane

Does anybody know how this old school look shown on the images above can be achieved? I'm looking for top down rpg style, something like pokemon, zelda, shining sould etc. Thanks in advance!

4. Myhijim

Myhijim

Loved your last game and will love this game.

I cannot wait and will gladly test for free.
    Love the upgraded look to!