Search Unity

Third Party New Photon Unity Networking Tutorial Series

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by Oliver-Eberlei, Apr 17, 2014.

1. LunarLabs

LunarLabs

Thanks for the quick response Oliver, these things can happen and knowing that there's still someone around looking at customer queries right away is reassuring.

I'm not in any particular rush; I simply had an afternoon free and thought I'd give it a run through and wanted to clarify that I hadn't neglected to read something important or set something up!

Kind Regards,

2. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

I would be interested to see the solution as well.

3. rubble1

rubble1

Hey, I was just curious, does this work with PUN2?

4. tobiass

tobiass

No, the sample wasn't updated in a while and PUN 2 has breaking changes. At the moment, no update is planned.

5. digiross

digiross

6. chrisabranch

chrisabranch

I feel like I got scammed. Unity should not allow assets to be sold that don't work. and if they must at least add a refund system. it's full of red errors and unusable. Photon, please take this off the store or fix it.

7. tobiass

tobiass

@chrisabranch: The project is not working with newer versions of Unity. Sadly, this is not clear from the description, so I understand your sentiment.
    Edit: For a refund, mail us the invoice number of this purchase, when you purchased it and for context, the mail address you used for the Asset Store account. developer@exitgames.com. We will request a refund on your behalf.