Search Unity

[ON $20 FIXED PRICE SALE!✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

If there is a windzone registered in SkyMasterManager and "use weather" selected in the script (Change clouds based on weather in configurator), then the system will look at it for wind direction and will regulate the Scroll 1 and 2 factors (that control wind inner and general motion in clouds) automatically to match wind direction. In this case the wind power is controlled by the "Wind Multiply" variable in the clouds script on camera (Wind intensity slider in configurator).

If there is no wind zone, you can adjust the Scroll 1-2 factors manually, so setting them all to zero would stop any wind motion.

Note also that when change the Wind intensity in first case with Windzone, the clouds will move in sudden manner, because this is mainly to be set in editor time. To have smooth transition of wind speed, i have a variable to affect wind by weather ("Change wind based on weather" checkbox in configurator). This mode will smoothly change wind based on weather chosen, and will move slowly to the value dictated by the variable "Wind Cloudy", "sunny" and "Storm" that can be set in FullVolumeClouds script on camera if need to change from the defaults.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    XthemeCore likes this.
  2. jarpx

jarpx

Been eyeing Sky Master and InfiniGRASS for some time now, finally pulled the trigger thanks to the deals! Will PM for InfiniGRASS voucher :)

nasos_333 likes this.
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, i sent the voucher in PM ! Enjoy :)

4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Day cycle and sun speed regulation, water component control
    Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.3 has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!!

v4.8.3
    -
    Fixed issue where "Split per frames" with "Camera Motion compensation" options, that can greatly increase performance, would create shuttering motion in sun and moon, now all are synced and work correctly.
    - Added new experimental re-projection mode to be used when "Split per frames" is above 3 (recommended is 4), this mode will make cloud motion smooth when camera is not moving to observe clouds.
    - Added new demo scenes to showcase the new re-projection mode with and without temporal AA

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Vincent454 likes this.
  5. nyobu

nyobu

I wanted to try weather asset, So I bought Sky Master ULTIMATE. I'm looking forward to use this Asset. and I want to try InfiniGRASS. Would you be able to send a Toon Effects Maker vouchers?

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, sure, there is 3 vouchers left, so send me the invoice in a PM and i will send a voucher asap

7. nyobu

nyobu

I'm sorry.But Where do I send PM? Start a Conversation? I could not to send Invoice.Really sorry.

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

Yes, start conversation and send me there. Or you can send in my artengames@gmail.com email, either way is fine

9. nasos_333

nasos_333

I sent the voucher in email. Enjoy :)

10. nyobu

nyobu

I received voucher. I could get Toon Effects Maker and InfiniGrass only $5. Thank you!!

11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Great, enjoy :)

12. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.4 has been submitted to Unity Asset Store

v4.8.4

- Added fix for case when volumetric clouds were not registered after pressing button to add, when prefab was used (can also be fixed if manually drag the camera to SkyMasterManager script "Volume Clouds" slot, change is then saved with prefab)
    - Changed need for terrain script in Performance prefab, now there is no need to do anything with terrain script
    and can erase sample terrains directly

- Added new prefab for v4.8.4, without camera, for easier integration in existing scene
    (Remember to set camera to 30000 view distance, use "mainCamera" tag and add volume clouds in configurator. Also make sure to enable reflections script in water object before add reflections for volume clouds)
    - Added option to define Night Time cloud base color and scatter, to differentiate from day time values if required (enabled by default)
    - Tweaked gradient and cloud default parameters for better effect at night and milder scatter and brightness effect at day, for more realistic default look
    - Set camera to proper view distance when clouds are added in scene
    - Refined in prefab instructions for the new settings, systems and prefabs

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  13. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on more clouds shaping features for v4.8.5

Also i will add presets to get these special effects and close to ground clouds

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  14. vgpallis

vgpallis

Hi.
    I am trying to make a simple dark stormy night for my scene that consist's of a castle (asset) and a first person player. I don't have other cameras to the scene only the camera that is inside player prefab.
    I don't want stars to be visible, neither clouds with orange color and I want to set the time as 23 (so no sun-rays are desired)
    Can you tell me the steps I have to do to achieve that?
    Because since I bought this asset and for 5 days I am trying to understand using the documentation but I have so many problems. Thanks.

P.S. If this is desired I can make a video to see all the steps I follow of the documentation and the result that is achieved.

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, i am still investigating why this may happen, i cannot recreate the issue on my end so will take a bit of testing to figure out why this is caused.

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

New Guide for latest v4.8, to be released soon. The guide will include finer details of the setup and tweaking guide for fast changing the look of the new clouds and lighting.

Vincent454 likes this.
  17. nasos_333

nasos_333

18. shredingskin

shredingskin

Using unity 2019.1.3 I get this error:
    Assets\SkyMaster\Scripts\V3.0 Scripts\Water\Underwater\UnderWaterImageEffect.cs(327,7): error CS0619: 'Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect(MeshTopology, ComputeBuffer, int)' is obsolete: 'Method DrawProceduralIndirect has been deprecated. Use Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirectNow instead. (UnityUpgradable) -> DrawProceduralIndirectNow(*)'

I have scripting 4.x and il2cpp backend.

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

I will check asap and get back on this, i did a first test in Unity 2019.1.3 and did not get error, but perhaps is some of the mentioned settings.

20. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I tested and do not see the issue, though probably Unity converted my code to DrawProceduralIndirectNow, because that is what i see in the code right after i converted project from Unity 2018.

So for some reason your code was not upgraded. I can upload my upgraded version and send a link in a PM if you like, or just the offending file and should work directly.

Since the code was converted automatically in my case i did not see this error in my tests. Send me a PM wiih the invoice and i will send the file first and if still has issue the project whole asap.

21. shredingskin

shredingskin

I'll reimport it on a test project and tell you.

22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

I added this in Unity 2018 project instead of the drawindirect line, to cover for both versions case

In UnderWaterImageEffect.cs script, there is two instances of the drawindirect.

If do this change there is no need to reimport the project i suppose.
    Code (csharp):
    2. //https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/PlatformDependentCompilation.html
    3. //v4.8.6
    4. #if UNITY_2019_1_OR_NEWER
    5.                     Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirectNow(MeshTopology.Points, cbDrawArgs, 0);
    6. #else
    7.                     Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect(MeshTopology.Points, cbDrawArgs, 0);
    8. #endif

23. shredingskin

shredingskin

Just imported it again, and it didn't autoupgrade.
    I'll put the directive and tell you the results.
    It's no urgent deal for me since I'm just testing it, right now I'm using another sky asset, but the march madness sale was too good to pass.
    EDIT: Changed the two lines and now it's working. Really looking forward the new documentation! Best of luck.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  24. nasos_333

nasos_333

Great :)

I will update the store version for 2019 direct compatibility too, without need for conversion to be on the safe side

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

Lightning setup and tweaking

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.6 has been submitted to the store

v4.8.6
    - Added option to enable or disable the elimination of particles when hero is underwater (option is by default off, in previous versions was always on as default)
    - Expanded maximum Far distance values cap in Configurator for new v4.8 volume clouds
    - Added Lightning Storm sample scene
    - Added Unity 2019 compatibility in Underwater blur script
    - Fixed issue where clouds would update with wind in editor time, now update only in play mode
    - Added separate night time Back shade option to finer regulate cloud top density at night time
    - Added night time options (Back shade, Light Scatter, Cloud base color, Turbidity and Extinction) in Configurator and option to enable the use of these night time separate variables, to differentiate from day time values with smooth update between states.
    - Added Underside Curve slider in Configurator for defining thickness of cloud underside
    - Added shift for dawn and dusk in changing from Day to night Far distance, to adjust cloud density when moon is in the horizon.
    [Moon drops at 10.4 at dawn (at 9.1 system lerps to sun, +1.3 offset to correct) and
    moon raises at 22.4 at dusk (at 23.4 system lerps to moon, -1 offset to correct)]
    - Solved issue where water reflection color would not change in editor, when Gradient coloration is not used.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    docsavage and Vincent454 like this.
  26. chaseholton

chaseholton

Does the toon effects maker work with infinigrass to make the grass look more stylized? And does this all work well on Mobile? I'm trying to make a multi platform release that looks great, and InfiniGrass may be my solution but my game is quite stylized. Any input would be helpful in my purchasing decisions!

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS shader is rather versatile, so can look rather stylized based on the brush chosen (e.g. vertex one) and Toon Effects Maker has a lot of stylized items like the water and effects etc to use in similar game. And Toon Maker has many tools, like a path recorder for directing effects, a sprite sheet maker for baking expensive animations to sprite sheets and much more

The systems work on mobile, even on older SM2.0 ones.

The coming v2.0 of infiniGRASS will be like a new package, with 6 extra optimizations over the base batching of v1.x (billboard batching, grid based update system, pooling for zero extra RAM allocation than just the brushes and run time manipulation, GPU instancing that is 100% applied due to pooling, blanket based coverage method for using single model in vast regions, single material multiplebrush system and more)

One of these features requires SM3.0 to use all optimizations, and SM3.0 mobiles will benefit vastly from it as you can essentially have one draw call grass for vast regions.The rest can be used on any system as are shader independent.

28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master xSTREAM version WIP

Vincent454 and Rockwall33 like this.
  29. nasos_333

nasos_333

BIG OFFER !!!

Buy Sky Master ULTIMATE and get InfiniGRASS for only $5 !!! versus $40 normal price.
    (receive a free voucher for Toon Effects Maker which is upgradeable to InfiniGRASS)

Toon Effects Maker vouchers left: 2/2

Post here and send a PM with the invoice to receive the free vouchers.

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Special treat for Sky Master ULTIMATE thread readers, free assets !!!

ASV-A46U-F7TW-FGWX-N6GL-FHD3
    InfiniGRASS - Volume Grass

Also Global Illumination Proxy asset, upgradable to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $15 !!!!

ASV-FR3A-PC3G-34KJ-NCDV-KCRJ
    Global Illumination Proxy

Enjoy :)

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

Post Process Stack v2.0 Light Shafts for use in Unity 2018 is now ready
    (wont work in Unity 2019 though because Unity changed the engine and Stack is no longer supported, will work on 2019 version when the stack is finished for Unity 2019 from Unity team side).

This allows Sun Shafts in HDRP and LWRP pipelines.

ftejada and Vincent454 like this.
  32. nasos_333

nasos_333

HDRP Sun Shafts

Light Shafts in both HDRP and LWRP are working now in all Unity versions (even Unity 2019.2 version)

The shafts also blend with the volumetric effects in new Unity volumes system, for extra effect.

ftejada, XthemeCore and Vincent454 like this.
  33. nasos_333

nasos_333

BIG OFFER !!!

Buy Sky Master ULTIMATE and get InfiniGRASS for only $5 !!! versus $40 normal price.
    (receive a free voucher for Toon Effects Maker which is upgradeable to InfiniGRASS)

Toon Effects Maker vouchers left: 2/2

Post here and send a PM with the invoice to receive the free vouchers.

34. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on HDRP and LWRP image effects for Sky Master

The new system interacts with the new volume effects in HDRP

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Vincent454 likes this.
  35. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS with Sky Master ULTIMATE

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  36. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.7 has been submitted to the store and will be released soon !

v4.8.7
    - Added fog mode and affect fog by gradient options in Weather section in the configurator.

Vincent454 likes this.
  37. Hexer_

Hexer_

Hi! Is it possible to use InfiniGRASS to add moss to meshes?
    I'm thinking about switching from Vegetation Studio Pro to InfiniGRASS which I already bought.
    Also, If I use vertex grass can I expect it to be rendered with GPU for better perfomance?
    VSP utilizes that plus Burst package.

38. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

All grass is rendered in GPU. You can add moss, though need some planning to do so as moss can be heavy in general, e.g. split work in many grass managers and disable not needed ones.

In v2.0 this is automatic, plus can use pooling to reduce ram usage, this version beta will come soon

Hexer_ likes this.
  39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.7 has been released to the store !

v4.8.7
    - Added fog mode and affect fog by gradient options in Weather section in the configurator.

40. nasos_333

nasos_333

Update on volume clouds

The system has been updated to remove any pixelation when downscale factor is used. The update is coming to the store in next version.

Vincent454 likes this.
  41. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.8 has been submitted to the store and will be released soon !

v4.8.8
    - Fixed issue with pixelation when downscale factor is used in the volumetric clouds

Vincent454 likes this.
  42. nasos_333

nasos_333

Volumetric lights integration with InfiniCLOUD and extreme performance !!!!

Beta package is ready for direct download on PM request !!!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  43. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.8.8 has been released to the store !

v4.8.8
    - Fixed issue with pixelation when downscale factor is used in the volumetric clouds

44. Steaxnic

Steaxnic

Hi! I just bought this amazing asset, but my project is configure with LWRP, so the water and weather don't work, do you have any release date for the LWRP support? Thanks in advance

45. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

I have a wip version for both lwrp and hdrp, but are not full ready. That said i can send a beta one to try.

The problem is that these pipelines are early and with many problems and bugs, hdrp also is not yet ready for asset publishers, lwrp bit better but with zero documentation and like using another engine, plus is now changing again so nothing will work soon again.

Unity themselves have no idea at all what they are doing with these pipelines, so hopefully one day will finalize them and we can do the full proper port, because now are in far less than beta stage and is hard to keep up with them unfortunately.

Note that my lwrp beta uses the older shader based volume clouds and can do light shafts up to unity 2018 as 2019 broke image fx stack v2.0, at least for hdrp, i will test lwrp too with stack to see if works

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
  46. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sun Shafts LWRP (Image effects Stack v2.0)

UPDATE: Progress on LWRP pipeline adaptation

Here is a video and images of the working parts, the shader based volume clouds and the base water. Missing still reflections and refractions in water (and the special refractive rain effect) because the method to create those is now changed and completely undocumented, so will take bit more time, but work fully on it.

ftejada and Vincent454 like this.
  47. Steaxnic

Steaxnic

What a fast reply, i'll go back to the standart settings, keep the good work with this, many thanks!

nasos_333 likes this.
  48. nasos_333

nasos_333

np :)

I just solved the refraction issue as well :), so progressing faster than i though :)

Now to reflections and then will continue with recreate my image effects like i did with the sun shafts, to complete the LWRP version.

Vincent454 likes this.
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on LWRP pipeline, Reflections and Refractions are now fully working :), so this version is almost ready for release.

One issue is that since grabPass is not available per instance of object, i have to create two global refraction textures, one for water that wont consider water layer and one for screen water from rain that will include sea water.

Final step will be a top - down depth renderer for the shore lines and all basics will be finalized for LWRP.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2019
    Vincent454 likes this.
  50. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS is on -75% lower price for a limited time !!! ($15 vs $60)

Sky Master ULTIMATE is on -75% lower price for a limited time !!! ($22 vs $90)

Enjoy :)