Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[-50% OFF SALE! - Save $600✅]Sky Master ULTIMATE: Sky, Ocean, Volume Clouds-lighting, Weather, RTGI

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Nov 17, 2014.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v2.0 - Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4 WIP demo

Thanks for buying the system.

You may send me the invoice number or PDF file, either will do.

Also i have a patch ready for Sky Master ULTIMATE (v3.4.7) which addresses a few issues and i will send it over in the PM.

For InfiniGRASS i have a patch where painting with left mouse is possible (currently uses right mouse), which i will send along the voucher if required.

Also i can send the latest InfiniGRASS v2.0 procedural world demo with Sky Master, for reference of what is to come in the grass system and combination with the sky system (a few pics from the demo attached above, this demo is using only InfiniGRASS, Sky Master and InfiniLAND for the land generation and no other asset is required to get the result).

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4.7 released !!!

- Optimized GC allocations in Volume Particle Clouds (zero allocations in the new Shuriken particle based system, halved allocations in old Legacy particle based system)
    - Fixed issue when Latidute / Longitude system was used, where the initial sky color upon game entry
    would flicker for an instant. Now the color will be correct at all times at game start
    - Fixed issue where water parameters in Configurator would not update the water shading at editor time
    - Added more options in water fogging (tint fog by custom color or by volume shader clouds fog gradient
    for control of tint over time of day). The new parameters are available in WaterHandlerSM script and will be available in the Configurator in next Sky Master ULTIMATE update.

Sky Master ULTIMATE is On -50% NEW YEAR SALE for two weeks !!!
    ($45 vs $90 normal price)

Enjoy :)

Ryuichi173 and ftejada like this.
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4 combined with InfiniGRASS v2.0

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    ftejada likes this.
  4. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4 combined with InfiniGRASS v2.0

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  5. nasos_333

nasos_333

Gradual snow growth and atmosphere effects using Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4 and InfiniGRASS v2.0

Sky Master ULTIMATE is On -50% NEW YEAR SALE for limited time !!!
    ($45 vs $90 normal price)

6. MarkusGod

MarkusGod

Is there a way to remove volumetric clouds shadow?

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Sure, the shadows are cast from one of the cloud layers (Clouds 108), so this can be disabled to remove shadowing.

MarkusGod likes this.
  8. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on advanced shadowing on particles

The new version of the cast shadows on particle system supports the Volume Particle Clouds (new Shuriken variant) and has many more optimization options to regulate for big particle counts.

The shadows can also have variant coloration and transparency for emulation of ambience in shadows or other special effects.

9. nasos_333

nasos_333

SkyMaster ULTIMATE v3.4 volume clouds, lighting & shadowing used in InfiniGRASS v2.0 demo

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    kurotatsu and docsavage like this.
  10. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4.5 - Water fog regulate

Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4.7 - Water fog regulate with gradient tint

Two mini tutorials on tweaking the water fog and the new in v3.4.7 way to control the color using the gradient based fog color of volumetric clouds, to match the two colorations and control the coloration dynamically along all times of day.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
    docsavage likes this.
  11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Tutorial on regulating the underwater fog for mobile scene (using Unity fog for general fogging)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    recon0303 likes this.
  12. nasos_333

nasos_333

kurotatsu likes this.
  13. wahyuway

wahyuway

Hi,@nasos_333
    I've bought skymaster ultimate because of the sale and it already in my wishlist long time ago.

Btw, is Skymaster compatible with AQUAS ? when i integrated it, it give me an error about that globalfog is protected and aquas cant access it. It happens too with unistorm integration.I also reported it in Aquas thread.
    Any suggestion ?

Thanks

14. MarkusGod

MarkusGod

Check troublshoting in Aquas manual point 1.
    Make a globalfog class public.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
    dogmachris and nasos_333 like this.
  15. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I use the global fog as base, but i have extended it and added to Sky Master namespace (e.g. my global fog supports light scattering, gradient based coloration in view depth and performance controls in resolution etc)

So normally it should not interact with Global fog in Unity and the sky master global fog script should be used (added in the Camera FX section in the configurator)

Also this is the script that the system controls in the case of VR when it is in the two cameras for fog changes during the day, so should be used instead of Unity's global fog.

Let me know if the issue was resolved and for any further help

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4 use in InfiniGRASS v2.0 full procedrual world demo

Sky Master ULTIMATE is On -50% NEW YEAR SALE for a few more days !!! Make sure to grab the asset at half the price while the discount lasts ($45 vs $90 normal price)

Also make sure to check the Sky Master Features PDF for reference of sky master posibilities. The system is made with performance and compatibility in mind (e.g.very performant and adjustable volume clouds, water and volume lighting, plus mobile versions of most systems, real time GI emulation for all platforms)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  17. recon0303

recon0303

Thanks for this.

18. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE lighting & special FX used with InfiniGRASS, for next gen shading, atmosphere and foliage. The two assets are integated for gradual snow growth on foliage depending on weather and many more integration features will be available when used alongside InfiniGRASS v2 (coming soon to the store). Sky Master also supports gradual realistic snow growth on all objects (Unity or mesh terrains, meshes, SpeedTree trees - Unity trees & billboards, InfiniGRASS etc), plus watery effects on terrains for rain (also special next gen refractive rain & watery effects for dripping water on camera).

Water with ultimate performance,
    realistic waves, mobile version with reflections, local light support, presets system, shore lines, fogging (Unity & self fog combination) & underwater handling

Volumetric clouds, lighting & shadowing,
    sun shafts from any sun direction for Ultimate realistic atmosphere.

Use of Sky Master volumetric fog along with InfiniGRASS, for eerie forests and top performance

Dynamic Snow growth mesh deformation & ground adaptation system WIP

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
  19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Dynamic Snow growth mesh deformation & ground adaptation system WIP

Sky Master ULTIMATE is On -50% NEW YEAR SALE, last day of the discount (regular price will be sent to the store tomorrow) !!! Make sure to grab the asset at half the price while the discount lasts ($45 vs $90 normal price)

Sky Master Features PDF for reference of sky master posibilities. The system is made with performance and compatibility in mind (e.g.very performant and adjustable volume clouds, water and volume lighting, plus mobile versions of most systems and real time GI emulation for all platforms)

20. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP on the new gradual snow patches growth system and ground adaptation

Sky Master ULTIMATE is On -50% NEW YEAR SALE, last day of the discount.

kurotatsu and Ryuichi173 like this.
  21. nasos_333

nasos_333

Water of main demo (Atoll preset) in linear color space, at night time and parameters used to enchance the reflection and fresnel factor. Sky brightness is exaggerated to better showcase the sky reflection participation in the effect.

The fresnel factor can be tweaked (strength and bias) in order to bring the reflections closer to the camera (as it regulates the ratio of reflection to transparency of near water, e.g. to reflect near the camera items)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    kurotatsu, Ryuichi173 and docsavage like this.
  22. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The original price has been submitted to the store, the 50% discount will last for a few more hours (or days depending on how long it takes for the review).

Make sure to grab the system while the big offer is active.

Sky Master ULTIMATE is On -50% NEW YEAR SALE ($45 vs $90 normal price), last day of the discount !!!.
    Sky Master ULTIMATE features PDF

23. Ryuichi173

Ryuichi173

Hi nasos,

Latest videos looks amazing.
    How many new features you developing! I can't wait next major updates.:)
    Anyway, I have some questions about new features you introduced.

・Do snow grows mesh deformation system conflict with other assets like RTP and so on?
    ・Is it enable to change to shader which supporting parallax mapping?( or Do you have any better idea?)
    ・Is it difficult to gradually reduce winds effection to InfiniGRASS if they covered with snow?

Best,
    Ryuichi.

kurotatsu likes this.
  24. nasos_333

nasos_333

The snow deformation is happening over the terrain, with patches that act independetly and can also use RTP shaders if needed. The videos show a very first base of the system and the planes are not yet fully detailed (i also plan a DX11 mode for tesselation, for even more detail and a LOD system when used with InfiniGRASS v2.0 for DX9-SM3.0 where the most detailed patches will be close to player and rest LODed, plus all patches will be pooled around the map)

About parallax mapping, is one of the features i have planned for the next version of the terrain shader (plus possible blurry reflections in rain and various other features)

Affecting snowed grass by wind is a great idea, it can definitly be done in shader side as extra option for realism, i will add in the to do list. Also i am looking at a way to more realistically accumulate snow on the base of grass (e.g. the above patch method extended to also count in the grass plcement than just the ground).

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    ftejada, Ryuichi173 and kurotatsu like this.
  25. ftejada

ftejada

Hi

I've been fighting with SkyMaster for weeks and I find it very difficult to get the visual results I see in your videos.

I like it a lot but I find it very complicated to handle even following the manual. And as I said before, I do not get the visual results I see in your videos.

What exact parameters do you use in this video to have these visual results?

regards

26. nasos_333

nasos_333

I can send the scene, to have the exact reference. Half the beauty though is coming from InfiniGRASS shader and lighting, that requires InfiniGRASS combination to get the exact effect in the videos, but everything from Sky Master will be in the scene.

I will export and send in PM later today or tomorrow.

ftejada likes this.
  27. ftejada

ftejada

Hi

Well I have InfiniGrass purchased since last summer, so I would appreciate it if you also include to see the parameters used in infiniGrass. I send you invoice again by MP so you have no doubt.

Apart I am uploading some videos with the monitoring of the new demos of InfiniGrass that sent me by the private thread that we are having

regards

28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Here is a video sample of the scene without the grass, the demo is from InfiniGRASS v2.0 so i cannot yet include it in the demo (the main thing to change in the grass is the specular factor to get the nice back lighting)

I will upload the scene and controller script in a bit, so can be directly used.

When InfiniGRASS v2.0 Beta release, i will also post the combined scene for all users of both assets

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I also attach the scene with the Sky Master setup as seen in the videos.

Attached Files:

ftejada likes this.
  30. Ryuichi173

Ryuichi173

Hi nasos,

I'm worrying that perhaps there are a lot of people didn't know your products are tuned mainly for gamma space.
    I want to suggest you write to asset store pages about what color space did you prepare.
    (And after ready to update to makes your assets works pretty on linear color space, then advertise as "Ready for linear color space!")

Because your assets are foundation for creating Game's visuals. We users are don't know what color space do asset developers work. Also Unity official recommending users to use linear space color to shading more accuracy. But there are few less comment to caution about color space compatibility and usage.

Best,
    Ryuichi.

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Indeed is a good idea to make this more clear and also in the coming updates i will try to streamline usage of the two modes with options in the configurator when this is needed.

Ryuichi173 and ftejada like this.
  32. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v3.4 new features (volumetric lighting, volume clouds) with VR (Google VR SDK) WIP

The video also contains setup information in the Youtube page description

I will also post a scene with the setup for reference soon

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Some more pics from the VR demo WIP

wahyuway likes this.
  34. nasos_333

nasos_333

Two more features added in v3.4.8 WIP

- Fixed issue where "maxnighttime" variable was not applied to sun-moon change time (for non lat/lon system transitions)
    - Added "maxnightangle" for regulating sun-moon transition angle of sun below the horizon in sky shader (for latitude/lngitude system)

Also working on more options for night sky gradient and some extra tutorials - mini guides for the various options in sky and dusk-dawn control.

Ryuichi173 likes this.
  35. nasos_333

nasos_333

chiapet1021 and Knightmore like this.
  36. Frednaar

Frednaar

Hi I bought Skymaster ultimate in december but did not have time yet to integrate it into my project. Do you have an ETA for 3.5 ?
    I would like to start integrating the newest version

thanks
    Fred

37. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi Fred,

The v3.5 will not be very soon, as it will be the version with the code refinement, which will take some time. This wont be visible to the external side of the system though, some of the external functionality enchancements will come sooner in v3.4.8 (planned for later this month) and i will try to put most from the v3.4.8 list by then, so most enchancemnts will be in this month, besides probably the code restucturing. I planned to have the code restructure in v3.4.8 as well, but i decided to move it in v3.5, as there were many user suggestions in the mean time for the external side (which most users use and see) and will focus on these first as priority for v3.4.8.

Let me know for further questions

recon0303 likes this.
  38. nasos_333

nasos_333

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Ryuichi173 likes this.
  40. nasos_333

nasos_333

WIP of the joint InfiniGRASS v2.0 and Sky Master ULTIMATE demo

docsavage likes this.
  41. nasos_333

nasos_333

New Big offer !!!

Get a free asset with every Sky Master ULTIMATE purshase !!!

Available assets are InfiniTREE, Particle Dynamic Magic & Toon Effects Maker.

While vouchers last. I can also send InfiniGRASS in Google Drive download (no vouchers available currenty).

Please remember if you enjoy the assets to leave a review and help with the continuous development of new features and updates to the systems. Every review helps bring new features (Video 1 - Video 2) faster and can make a big difference.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    docsavage likes this.
  42. nasos_333

nasos_333

v3.4.8 patch for the current version is now available for download, on PM request

This version includes new options for more control over the dusk to night transition.

- Fixed issue where "maxnighttime" variable was not applied to sun to moon shift time (for non lat/lon system transitions)
    - Added "maxnightangle" for regulating sun-moon transition threshold angle of sun below the horizon in sky shader (for latitude/lngitude system)

docsavage likes this.
  43. docsavage

docsavage

You are a generous fella mr nasos:). The new versions are really looking nice.

nasos_333 likes this.
  44. docsavage

docsavage

Just a few tests I did using some other assets with skymasters volumetric fog and camera effects added as an after thought. I literally added Skymaster to the scene with virtually no adjustments. The layout of the trees etc was not an in depth test it was more to test some other assets out so not necessarly but best artwork. Still very impressed with how Skymaster changed the scenes to look so much nicer. nicepic.png

nicepic2.png

nicepic3.png

nicepic4.png

nicepic5.png

nasos_333 likes this.
  45. nasos_333

nasos_333

Screens look great :)

I have finished a latest version of use with InfiniGRASS v2.0 demo as well, i can send in PM if interested to check in combination with my new grass shaders (and new batched billboards LOD system)

46. nasos_333

nasos_333

Some pics of Sky Master ULTIMATE with InfiniGRASS v2.0 latest version

docsavage likes this.
  47. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi everyone,

It has come to my attention that some users have been getting an older version of the system through the asste store (v3.4.5 instead of v3.4.7 which is the latest)

It seems to be happening in some cases, so if there is such issue please contact me through PM to send v3.4.7 patch for v3.4.5 (and also v3.4.8 patch)

I have also contacted the store for the issue and hopefully will be solved soon.

48. Mazak

Mazak

Hi Nasos,
    Our buildings are finished, now time to complete the sky and add effects to the camera.

Any advice on to make this look better let me know.

The moon looks odd (begins at 1:55) any ideas?

Thank you,
    Mazak

49. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi Mazak,

I have created a few teaking guides for night time and moon shading, here is the videos for reference.

Let me know for any questions and any more details needed.

Also there is a v3.4.8 patch that allows more precise control of dusk timing (e.g. emulates the case where the sun is under the horizon but sky is still haloed or lit by sun, with two variables to allow actual sun light dimish after has gone below the horizon)

Video with the tweaking enabled:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnrrCLsWhMo

I can send the patch in PM

50. Mazak

Mazak

Great, what about day time and camera effects?
    Is there an asset I should consider purchasing?