Search Unity

[ON $20 SALE!✅]Infinigrass-GPU Optimized Interactive Grass-Trees-Meshes,work on mobile,HDRP-URP

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Sep 1, 2015.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO PRO dynamic moss applied on the tree mesh.

InfiniGRASS shaders using with TreeGEN system procedural trees and for surrounding foliage.

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - WIP on the integration with the upcoming TreeGEN asset for dynamic tree generation using random branch spreading and splines for precise control, with dynamic adaptation to the environment.

Also dynamic fully 3D moss growth on tree mesh system for the InfiniGRASS STUDIO PRO version.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Target for next tiles demo

Tiles auto planting demo WIP

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6d has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!!

v1.9.9.6d
    - Added tile based map planting demo and controller script.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  3. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS used with Sky Master ULTIMATE weather and Ethereal for volumetric lighting and clouds.
    (* All images use only ARTnGAME assets, no other asset is required)

Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in Summer SALE !!!!!

SkyMaster ULTIMATE is a $15 upgrade from Ethereal or InfiniGRASS for a limited time.

Sky Master ULTIMATE upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) Sun Shafts SRP Beta ($5) - Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  4. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO PRO dynamic moss applied on the tree mesh.

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - WIP on the integration with the upcoming TreeGEN asset for dynamic tree generation (main tree shown in the photos above) using random branch spreading and splines for precise control, with dynamic adaptation to the environment.

Also dynamic fully 3D moss growth on tree mesh system for the InfiniGRASS STUDIO PRO version.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  5. sirMagicyan

sirMagicyan

hi,

I read there is some snow growth method if use the sky master system with the grass, but not sure how to use, is there any tutorial on that functionality ?

6. nasos_333

nasos_333

HI,

You can enable the snow weather in play time and the grass should start growing snow gradually. Let me know if works as supposed as well.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Here is also some videos and images of the effect, for reference.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
    Zimnel likes this.
  8. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE - New functionality:

A new input system comes to InfiniGRASS, the new module converts the input system to the new v1.0.2 Input System of Unity.

The patch is available to all current users, let me know and i will send it asap.

The new code handles both the case of old and new system and also when both are combined.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
  9. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS Real time planting on tiles, new system WIP, tweaking the grass size, density and spread. Also control of the growth distance.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    Zimnel likes this.
  10. nasos_333

nasos_333

July 24 offers - Free vouchers !!!!
    (Upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !!!! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-CKE7-EPVN-ADQD-DEKU-3KMQ
    Toon Effects Maker
    ASV-9TYP-G9XF-XUMW-RWGR-NHDA
    Global Illumination Proxy
    ASV-9TMF-P7AF-L3YM-QGD6-WMTN
    Mystery Rings Icons Pack

Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
  12. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS Real time planting on tiles, new system WIP, tweaking the grass size, density and spread. Also control of the growth distance.

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6e has been released at the Unity Asset Store !!!

v1.9.9.6e
    - Added control over the grass types that will be randomly selected to be planted in the new run time tile based planting module. This list can be modified also at run time to create new tiles with specific sets of grass types.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2021
  13. nasos_333

nasos_333

New Geometry Grass system for InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) Pro, this will be mainly directed to desktop and the plan is to integrate to InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) in some form in the PRO version, also will be a standalone package for developers that target desktop platforms and just grass-flowers are needed, than the full InfiniGRASS system that covers everything.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Zimnel likes this.
  14. ThinkBDW-Beard

ThinkBDW-Beard

if i wish to purchase infinigrass and sky master ultimate with the offer during the sale. how do i go about doing that?

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

The best way is to get InfiniGRASS during the sale for $30 and then after have the grass in the library, upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $15.

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

August 1st offers - Free vouchers !!!!
    (Upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !!!! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-M7JC-Y4QJ-F7QD-LRDL-MYW9
    Global Illumination Proxy

ASV-6KKT-MK6U-URWF-DRWG-C4QV
    Mystery Rings Icons Pack

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  17. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE on InfiniGRASS v2.0 new Brush maker and support for v1.x

The new v2.0 of the system (InfiniGRASS STUDIO) will have a new brush creator, which is a very asked for feature and is near completion. Also I lately decided to back port this to the v1.x and hopefully will have a version ready soon for use in making composition of the brushes in a more streamlined way. The system is also supporting brushes creation and save directly in scene than in assets, for more versatility.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  18. NeloElber55

NeloElber55

Hi,

Has this version with brush creator been released or is in development ?

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, the new module is worked in parallel between v1.x and 2.0, so will come hopefully this month, with the release of v2.0 Beta.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  20. NeloElber55

NeloElber55

Great, thanks for the heads up

nasos_333 likes this.
  21. nasos_333

nasos_333

np, let me know for anything else.

22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Settings to create big batch of grass, I create the batch in run time (and can export it as object directly for direct use in a scene)

Big grass batch stats, take up only 12 Draw calls for any amount of grass !!! Also can be copied and spread around the map and will use GPU Instancing, which means also minimal impact on draw calls.

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - Extreme optimization and draw call reduction with vast grass quantities and top quality (not using billboards, but true 3d grass). The system requires Shader Model 3.0 (most mobiles support it fully already, no DX11, geometry or compute shaders are required, for maximum compatibility).

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    Zimnel likes this.
  23. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) WIP - Extreme optimization and draw call reduction with vast grass quantities and top quality (not using billboards, but true 3d grass). The system requires Shader Model 3.0 (most mobiles support it fully already, no DX11, geometry or compute shaders are required, for maximum compatibility).

Last edited: Aug 14, 2021
  24. nasos_333

nasos_333

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ethereal and InfiniGRASS are now on -50% Discount in the 6th Week of the Unity SALE !!

LAST DAY OF THE SALE !!!!!

SkyMaster ULTIMATE is also a $15 upgrade from Ethereal or InfiniGRASS for a limited time.

SkyMaster ULTIMATE upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) Sun Shafts SRP Beta ($5) - Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Asset Store links

Enjoy :)
    ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25. nasos_333

nasos_333

17 August Crazy offer - Free vouchers - Get all major ARTnGAME assets for only $77 !

(The below are upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-JJDE-QFNU-L79F-W97W-XAYN Sun Shafts SRP Beta
    ASV-YDPH-UFA7-MG9N-JTTV-FELL Sun Shafts SRP Beta

(Sun Shafts SRP Upgrades to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $30, then from Sky Master ULTIMATE
    can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $19, to InfiniCLOUD & Ethereal for $5, to Advanced FX Creator for $9 and to InfiniTREE for $9 !!!)

ARTnGAME Assets Store Link

26. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6f released !!! New optimizations in the InfiniGRASS run time tile based planting, multithreading and position based updating WIP.

v1.9.9.6f
    - Added more optimized multithreaded version of the tile based planting system and new demo showcasing the new possibilities.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
  27. nasos_333

nasos_333

29 August Crazy offer - Free vouchers and get all major ARTnGAME assets for only $77 !
    (The below are Upgradable to other ARTnGAME assets !!!! - Make sure to check for discounts after use the vouchers):

ASV-NGRM-NYPF-3RDA-UTQF-RA6C Sun Shafts SRP Beta
    ASV-ALDW-NXAH-NQUQ-Y4QF-74CK Sun Shafts SRP Beta

(Sun Shafts SRP Upgrades to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $30, then from sky can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $19, to InfiniCLOUD & Ethereal for $5, to Advanced FX Creator for $9 and to InfiniTREE for $9 !!!)​

28. serenityAdvocate

serenityAdvocate

Hi,

I have a question, the tile plant script shows a grid size, but seems the tiles are created way beyond this grid, is this normal behavior ? thanks

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

There is an option for infinite grid, so you can regulated between the fixed grid size and any number of tiles as player moves. In all cases this script is just a sample of what is possible, so you can tailor it to anything other functionality and ordering of tile appearance. Let me know if need any help on script details etc

ARTnGAME September 2021 offers !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS at -67% discount ($19 instead of $60 normal price), to InfiniTREE for only $9 and to Advanced FX Creator suit for only $9 (vs $69 normal price) for a limited time !!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5 (-93% off discount).
    InfiniGRASS users can now upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $25 (versus $70 normal price) !!
    InfiniTREE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $25 (-60% Discount)

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

(*All images use only ARTnGAME assets, including Sky Master ULTIMATE for the volumetric lighting and clouds, no other asset is required)

UPDATE:

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6g has been released at the Unity asset store.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2021
  31. nasos_333

nasos_333

New system for automatically planting planets on the fly is currently under development and nearing the final stages, the module will support multiple planets and will activate the planting as the planet is approached using a coroutine. Also is planned to have a method to plant only in certain texture areas as needed than cover the full planet, as an extra option.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  32. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6h has been released at the Unity asset store.

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6h
    - Added run time planting on a spherical planet
    and a demo scene showcasing the new system.

SEPTEMBER OFFERS !!!
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to the complete sky, weather, ocean and volumetric effects suit Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $19 (vs $70 normal price) and from Sky Master ULTIMATE can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for $15 (vs $60) and to Ethereal for $5.

SkyMaster ULTIMATE also upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Sun Shafts SRP ($5) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) -Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

Humble Bundle is also now available for 14 days featuring InfiniCLOUD.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  34. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS WIP on extreme optimization demo, second stress test with more trees, more visibility and image effects like fog.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  35. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6i has been released at the Unity asset store.

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.6i
    -
    Added new Speed Tree sample brushes and related demo, with focus on optimization

Last edited: Sep 21, 2021
    Zimnel likes this.
  36. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS URP version main demos, i attach four photos with the main demo scenes of the URP Beta for reference of the latest work and which scenes to use as base for working with the URP system. The other demos have also been converted to URP but need little more work to finalize all.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  37. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO PRO (v2.0) work in progress on the new Geometry shader based vegetation option, the shader can create grass mash on the fly, which enables many options, like real time mesh adaptation to weather conditions or season, both of which are planned for the new system, besides the various base grass types.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
    Zimnel likes this.
  38. nasos_333

nasos_333

The ultimate asset discount is up !!!
    Humble Bundle is now available for 1 more day !!
    Multiple assets, a Unity course set and two games worth $2000+ for as low as $25 !!!

ARTnGAME is featured in the sale with InfiniCLOUD asset, for extremely performant dynamic volumetric clouds and ground fog !!

InfiniCLOUD users can also upgrade to the complete sky, weather, ocean and volumetric effects suit Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $15 (vs $70 normal price, -78% off discount)
    and from Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniGRASS for $15 (vs $60) and to Ethereal for $5.

SkyMaster ULTIMATE also upgrades to InfiniTREE ($9) - Sun Shafts SRP ($5) - Advanced FX Creator ($9) - Particle Dynamic Magic ($9) -Volumetric Fog SRP Beta ($5)

39. MikeUpchat

MikeUpchat

I am looking for a grass system for my project and yours looks fab. What I need to do though is to paint grass procedurally at runtime when the level loads, so I will have defined areas where I want a specific type of grass to grow. Is there an API that allows me to say place this grass object at this place on the level, and then your asset will combine those and make up the final game objects? Is there an example script for doing runtime script based placing of grass?

40. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Yes, the system does exactly as described, register vegetation or any other object positions in editor or run time and batch the grass for speed.

The batching is adjustable, so can choose how many brush members per batch group and max distance each group can reach.

The bigger the batch group, the slower is to add new members, but give faster performance.

I have many samples of run time planting, lately i added a planet grass grower and a dynamic tiles based growing too among many other samples you may use to get started with.

I can also help pinpoint the correct demos and script samples if not find directly.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  41. nasos_333

nasos_333

Here is some sample of the run time planting

Speed Tree forests planting at run time

Tile based planting at run time

Top down grass planted in real time

InfiniGRASS STUDIO Run time plant (coming soon)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_rMJ_9eF0c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9yED0GXmFo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpcdQZlli8c
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7a8TUuWSqQ

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  42. ramboaslak

ramboaslak

Hello! I just purchased your asset and sent you a PM about the URP package.

43. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, i sent the links in the PM, let me know if all is ok.

44. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

Notice on using InfiniGRASS URP-HDRP with Sky Master ULTIMATE URP and HDRP versions.

I have had some reports about 2 conflicting files. One is about exporting OBJ meshes (script name "ObjectExporterScriptInfiniGRASS.cs") and another is the "SimpleCameraController.cs" of Unity samples.

Those are present in both asset projects, and are not integrated in any way to the core of the systems, so may erase either of the duplicate files to remove the issue. I will also namespace the two offending scripts for next versions.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  45. wm-VR

wm-VR

Hey there!
    Seems to be a great tool! I am looking for a good-looking, performant, and robust grass shader working in HDRP and VR. We are creating a grass/cornfield for a client where you can move around and the grass and/or corn should bend accordingly when touched by the VR player.
    Would your tool be up for this task since it's still in HDRP development?
    Thank you!

46. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The hdrp is done at its core, most brushes are also converted, only few demo scenes missing conversion at this point, so can use it.

Note the system has two interact modes, scripted one that is slower and permanent and shader one that is nearly free in performance and temporal. The use depends on amount of grass and target system

wm-VR likes this.
  47. nasos_333

nasos_333

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
  48. nasos_333

nasos_333

Planting on meshes at run time

Real time planting and saving - loading of grass

Latest feature showcase of run time planting, saving and loading of grass in the latest InfiniGRASS version.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

Standard Pipeline Geometry shader

URP Geometry Shader

UPDATE: The two extra Geometry shader systems have now been integrated in the final project that will release in the store, the system will include versions for all pipelines directly.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  50. nasos_333

nasos_333

UPDATE:

The batched billboards system has now been fully ported to the HDRP version of the upcoming InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) and will be available for very fast billboards for the distant grass.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2021