Search Unity

[ON $20 SALE!✅]Infinigrass-GPU Optimized Interactive Grass-Trees-Meshes,work on mobile,HDRP-URP

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Sep 1, 2015.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

HDRP

URP

InfiniGRASS
    HDRP and URP WIP .

The HDRP and URP Beta versions are now available for download on PM request !!!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  2. unity_wIqnKcaE-SLa5A

unity_wIqnKcaE-SLa5A

hi
    does this support gpu instance?
    if i paint huge amount prefab, will the batch consume huge memory

3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

v1.x creates a mesh for each batch, so will take more RAM, the coming v2.0 uses both pooling and GPU instancing so the RAM usage is minimal.

JBR-games likes this.
  4. unity_wIqnKcaE-SLa5A

unity_wIqnKcaE-SLa5A

when will v2.0 release? in this year?

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

I expect to hqve the Beta next month.

6. jso1980

jso1980

can I please get a voucher also? will use for HDRP

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sure, please send me the invoice in a PM and will send the voucher asap

8. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - Demo WIP

9. jan-rb

jan-rb

Hi,
    we're using Mapbox Unity SDK to build a location based game with dynamically loaded map tiles.
    Would it be possible to use Infini Grass to texture layers of dynamically loaded map tiles or does it only work when texturing the terrain before in the Editor?
    BTW. we're using URP.
    Thanks

10. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, you can use the system for adding grass in run time, but it is a generally expensive process if lot of grass is made at once, so can do things like gradual grow or grow around the player, but if need massive planting per frame would create issue.

The coming v2.0 will solve this with fully real time planting of vast terrains, so would be the recommended, the Beta is planned some time next month.

For performance of planting at run time, can check the following demo, it is same for v1.x and v2.0.

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - Forest Maker Demo
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMdtO2jBvg9VxJJjp2kX1ClOORCC-bcp/view?usp=sharing

For v2.0 specific optimization can check the following videos, i use new to v2.0 pooling, GPU instancing, grid based update, single brush multi texture, batched billboards and a SM3.0+ blanket spread system for one draw call vast grass brushes.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
  11. nasos_333

nasos_333

Big new offer !!!

Users of InfiniGRASS can now upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $35 (versus $70 norrmal price) !!!!!!

Offer will last for a limited time, then the upgrade price will revert to $60.

InfiniGRASS is also now at -50% discount for all Sky Master ULTIMATE users !!
    ($29 instead of $60 normal price) for a limited time.

Other offers

Also InfiniCLOUD is currently upgradable to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5 ✅.

If want to buy two or more of ARTnGame assets, contact in PM for more than 50% custom made discounts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HDRP and URP Beta versions for Sky Master ULTIMATE and InfiniGRASS are available and i can send them in Google Drive link on PM request.

12. lod3

lod3

@nasos_333

Can this paint grass on a mesh collider? If so, does it only paint mesh grass, or can it be textures like when painting grass on terrain? Thank you.

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

The system can plant any mesh on any other mesh with a collider and at any orientation.

It is not a texture painting asset though, so only plants real grass and LODs of it.

14. lod3

lod3

Ah that's a shame. Any plans to support billboard grass in the future? Mesh grass is simply far too much expensive for my needs, and my old GPU billboard grass solution is no longer supported as the author is MIA. Maybe I can tinker with it and get the old solution working again - fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply!

15. nasos_333

nasos_333

The grass can be anything, e.g. main grass is made of 3 quads and looks good on any angle (sample in video above), is bit more than billboard but much better looking. Also the coming v2.0 will support batched billboards, for a much improvement in LODs or even as main grass if needed.

16. lod3

lod3

3 quads? That's amazing, and it does look quite good. Did you create the grass yourself, or is it available on the AS? I can't say I've ever found mesh grass that optimized before. Very cool!

17. nasos_333

nasos_333

All assets in my videos are included in the InfiniGRASS, i have not used anything 3rd party in any promo video or image, so all is from InfiniGRASS or the coming v2.0 (the video above is just the current v1.x)

18. lod3

lod3

Picked it up. Thanks for your help!

nasos_333 likes this.
  19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Great, let me know for any help.

The coming v2.0 will also be an exponential improvement, with near zero RAM allocations besides the original grass items, instant get in game time, grass pooling, one draw call vast grass fields, batched billboards, GPU instancing, vast improvement in grass editing, permanent grass shaping and interaction, burn system, single brush multi grass types system, grid update system, new cooler shader with more lighting options, many more grass-tree-bush types, rule based planting system, planting whole terrains with rules in editor or run time on the fly and much much more.

GermiyanBey and lod3 like this.
  20. lod3

lod3

Looking forward to it!

21. nasos_333

nasos_333

HDRP

URP

InfiniGRASS
    HDRP and URP WIP.
    The HDRP and URP versions are now available for download on PM request !!!

ARTnGame December 2020 offers !!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS at -50% discount ($29 instead of $60 normal price), to InfiniTREE for only $9 and to Advanced FX Creator suit for only $9 (vs $69 normal price) for a limited time !!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    InfiniCLOUD users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $5 (-93% off discount).
    InfiniGRASS users can now upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $35 (versus $70 normal price) !!
    InfiniTREE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $25 (-60% Discount)

22. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP Beta 9 is now released !!!
    The system is available on PM request.

This new version is a massive upgrade with integration to Sky Master ULTIMATE core, unique in the asset store volumetric lighting system for URP, cloud shadows for all cloud types, prefabs for direct insertion in scene and much more. Also the system has been adapted & tested in both Unity 2019.4 and 2021.1.0a7 Unity (URP 10.2)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  23. sebas77

sebas77

I am confused, is Infinigrass 2.0 still WIP?

24. nasos_333

nasos_333

hi, yes, the system is almost done, though the new pipelines pushed back development until is fully compatible, this will take some more time, though now is working on both, with very few things missing.

I hope Unity does not come up with something else in the mean time and can do a release soon.

sebas77 likes this.
  25. sebas77

sebas77

so there is no way to make it work with HDRP now, did I get this right?

26. nasos_333

nasos_333

no, I have already ported both v1.x and 2.0 to HDRP and URP. The images above are from v2.0 shader in HDRP.

The HDRP of v1.x is available in Google Drive now, the v2.0 will come along the v2.0 Beta release

27. sebas77

sebas77

so 1.x HDRP version is not available on the asset store yet. Is this correct? If so, how can I access the google drive version?

28. nasos_333

nasos_333

Yes, is available to all users of the store version in Google Drive download for the current Beta version.

Send me the invoice in PM and will send links asap

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

30. nikescar

nikescar

Hi there,

I just bought this asset. I'm having a few issues.

- Right clicking to place grass is rotating the camera view with or without holding CTRL.
    - Erasing grass only works when the cursor is directly over each individual box collider. It doesn't erase grass inside the brush circle.
    - The grass shader is doing funky stuff when it's modifying the mesh (attached gif).

I'm using 2019.4.20f1 on a fresh project

Attached Files:

31. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Not sure why the rotation is not stopping with ctrl, maybe need caps lock on or off or the other ctrl. There is option to plant with left mouse, so can enable that instead

About erase, you can enable the mass erase option, as the default option erases when hit the collider of each grass stroke, so can easilly miss.

For vertex grass, try to reduce air offset in the material, e.g. wind and buldge parameters and give it less motion.

Let me know if these helped

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  32. sirMagicyan

sirMagicyan

Hi,

How can i get access to the URP version of the asset ? Thanks

33. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Please send me a pm with the invoice and will send the link asap.

Also can use my Discord for direct chat.

34. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v2.0 HDRP working with the upcoming PANGAEA terrain generation system, in above photos is used on mesh terrains created with the system in shader height mode of terrain (actual terrain object in scene is flat and vertices are raised in vertex shader).

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

36. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v2.0 used with Sky Master ULTIMATE

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) DEMOS

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - Fields and Sparse forest Demo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GeMrIqRhF6ujmevUmfRZvsByHO-uEPJI/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kMdtO2jBvg9VxJJjp2kX1ClOORCC-bcp/view?usp=sharing

The system can run on all mobile and benefit especially SM3.0 and above mobiles, all grass is procedurally planted in the demos with the rule based system.

The demos are stress test with maximum grass coverage everywhere and full shadow casting and receive.

Sky Master ULTIMATE volumetric fog and sun shafts are used in the demos.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  37. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - Infinite terrain with manual and auto planting showcase Demo WIP.

A mobile oriented demo is also in the works.

Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to InfiniGRASS for only $15 !!!

38. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v2.0 used with Sky Master ULTIMATE

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) DEMOS

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) - Fields and Sparse forest Demo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GeMrIqRhF6ujmevUmfRZvsByHO-uEPJI/view?usp=sharing

The system can run on all mobile and benefit especially SM3.0 and above mobiles, all grass is procedurally planted in the demos with the rule based system.

The demos are stress test with maximum grass coverage everywhere and full shadow casting and receive. Sky Master ULTIMATE volumetric fog and sun shafts are used in the demos.

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) DEMO wip, adapting with sun shafts and added controls for the dynamic snow coverage.

40. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.3

New demo showcasing instantiation of pre-grown prefabbed grass in run time. Demo is WIP for next v1.9.9.3 of the system.

41. nasos_333

nasos_333

Important information on InfiniGRASS inner workings !!!

Since i was asked many times by users, i post to clarify that the system does not require or use DX11 or any special hardware, is not geometry shader that may no run on many platforms also and does not use compute shaders or direct screen drawing, so is maximum compatible with any device.

The coming v2.0 will also be same, will also benefit extra by Shader Model 3.0 devices using a new mode with such hardware, which is again a very minimum hardware requirement by now and will not require DX11, or compute shaders, or geometry shaders at all as well.

No more worries that your grass will not appear on a major number of devices, InfiniGRASS
    is the only globally compatible optimization and grass rendering system for all devices.

The system can also work in all pipelines, and use any mesh or material - shader, plus plant on any mesh with a collider in any orientation, for maximum flexibility.

42. nasos_333

nasos_333

43. nasos_333

nasos_333

44. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS - Grab grass planted in play mode tutorial

InfiniGRASS - Grab grass planted in play mode tutorial - Reenable grass growers if were disabled at run time

InfiniGRASS - Grab grass planted in play mode tutorial - Grab from multiple objects

I created a video guide on how to grab grass planted from play mode and solve some issue also when ungrow the grass (seems some growers may be disabled in play time, so need enable, covered in video B)

45. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) run time planting demo WIP

46. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v1.9.9.4 - New demo showcasing planting in any orientation and follow of scale - rotation - translation of objects.

47. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS STUDIO (v2.0) (http://u3d.as/jiM).

Work on final system demos before release. Dynamic foliage ground adaptation showcase. The system works with any mesh on Terrain layer and unity terrains and in both editor time and fully run time real time adaptation.

In video grass is adapted to land and mesh rocks in real time.

48. nasos_333

nasos_333

URP

HDRP

InfiniGRASS
    HDRP and URP WIP.

The HDRP and URP Beta versions of InfiniGRASS are now available for download on PM request !!!

49. nasos_333

nasos_333

April 2021 ARTnGAME big offers !!!!!

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit

Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to the following ARTnGAME assets for only $5 for a limited time and to InfiniGRASS for only $15 !!!

Upgrade:
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniGRASS - $15.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Ethereal- $5.00

Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniTREE - Procedural Forest Creation & Optimization - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Advanced FX Creator - Decals, Particles, Radiosity & Splines - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Particle Dynamic Magic 2: Decal, Spline, AI Particles & dynamics - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Sun Shafts SRP Beta - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Volumetric Fog SRP Beta - $5.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniCLOUD HDRP - URP, Volumetric clouds & particles - $5.00

InfiniGRASS users can upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $25 (vs $70 normal price).

Enjoy :)

50. Abdulmajeed01

Abdulmajeed01

Good day,
    thank you for the voucher,
    how can I get it?