Search Unity

New Member saying Hello, showcasing my works

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Matanga, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Matanga

Matanga

Hi, im a new member, but only because i just registered, in reality i have been using this forum for a long time.
    If it wasnt for everyone here i wouldnt have learned everything i know about unity so i would like to thank everybody for posting their questions and answers.

I had some 3d background before starting with unity. Right now im working on my programming skills. Im kind of a generalist and i would love to produce my games from start to finish all by myself.

Right now im working on a few games but all WIP. The only thing i have to show is an interactive tour through a house. I hope everybody likes it.
    Here´s the link
    http://www.pablovezzini.com/InteractiveDept.html
    Here is a link to some info on how ive done it for what its worth:
    http://www.pablovezzini.com/LevelDesign.html

I hope everybody likes it and please feel free to check te rest of my portfolio and give me some feedback.
    Thanks

2. pat_sommer

pat_sommer

hey there nice u finally joined *D

great work! nice quality scene!

my only thing id really say is i feel the camera orbits a little to fast, for the 1st time using it at least. But i feel for an architectural display you may want it to move a little slower so the user doesnt get trapped in corner or have a hard time looking exactly where they want

but thats just some nit picking ;)

great job keep it up!

3. granada

granada

Great work,enjoyed walking around.It would be cool if you could get on the tread mill,also watch tv :D.
    Nice looking scene.

Dave

4. MrSmive

MrSmive

Looks good, some objects could do with some more smoothing, some specular here and there, and some bg enviroment would be nice two, the layout is pretty scatted, for big open places like this u really want to follow feng shu rules of design will help alot with making big open areas flow.

Bathroom is awesome would love to have that in my house.... especially like the 1 way glass on the walls, a nice touch. Lighting looks good but feels like a direct bake from ur 3d app, very static as its on the maps rather than reacting.

Oh and make ur fps controller sphere invisible by unchecking or deleting the mesh render component.

Mouse speed goto file>input>mosex/mouse y and set the value that says 0.1 to 0.01 will smooth it out 10fold literally.