Search Unity

New Key images sizes... really???

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by CGPitbull, Oct 18, 2017.

1. CGPitbull

CGPitbull

Unity as changed again the key images sizes, after spending hours to update my key images to the new asset store I just see that they changed newly this week the new asset store key images... its really not serious... what are they thinking when theychoose to do such moves???

KEY-IMAGES.jpg

2. VIC20

VIC20

Why don’t you post it in the publisher forums? I don’t change anything as long as the store is called beta. Especially because I don’t like the look of it. So I expect changes.

3. CGPitbull

CGPitbull

I understand that its a beta version, but this kind of things "key images" must be fixed at first, I don´t imagine that hundreds of publishers have to modify hundreds or thousands of key images in some months because Unity staff don´t think about this... for me it doesn´t make sense... but as i can see for others people its not a problem... imagine companies as mercedes, boeing etc planning their company as this... really?¿?

4. VIC20

VIC20

I feel the same. But when you followed the discussion about the new design of the store then you know that it seems that most people don’t like the sizes of the items on the screen, they think there is way to much wasted emtpy space, it is harder to find things now. They just like the more modern look, but not the layout. So I hoped that there would be a lot of changes till they really go live with the new store. (I hope this will take a long time, because I still don’t like it at all)