Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

New Help on Collabrate my project

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by smallhead, Jul 22, 2019.

1. smallhead

smallhead

I just subscribed to a Unity Team Advance and uploaded a blank project to cloud for testing. However, other members are not able to find my new project. When I tried to go to my dashboard, a new window opened but after waiting for a long time, nothing show on screen. When I click the project tag, a new window opened with "Loading..." in the middle forever. I purchased a Unity License 2 years ago, and everything worked fine. After stopping the subscription half years ago, I re-subscribe with some new members a few days ago. Is that a cause of the problem? Please help!!

Attached Files:

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @smallhead, I'm sorry you and your team are having trouble accessing your project. Are you still experiencing issues loading the Dashboard? Renewing your subscription shouldn't be the cause of this issue, since the dashboard is accessible to all Unity users, regardless of what level of Teams they have.

3. smallhead

smallhead

Thanks Ryan, I renewed the subscription, installed the Unity Hub and Unity 2019.1.10 (used to have 2017 version). That's what I did recently. Since I am having problem now, my teammate started another account. He put a project on cloud. However, as a manager of the new account / organization, I still can't go to the dashboard or project. Attached some photos for your reference. I am thinking should I re-install the software to solve the problem, but which component?
    Unity1.JPG Team3_KH is my teammate new subscription
    Unity2.JPG Unity3.JPG He already put a project on cloud, but this doesn't show on my Unity Hub. How can I access his project? Please assist. Thank you.

4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

You shouldn't need to reinstall anything on your machine. Regardless of whether you're an owner, manager or user, as long as you're a member of that organization than you should be able to view the dashboard without any issues. I can see that one member in the Team3_KH organization has a Unity Teams seat. You will need a Teams seat before you can download a project in that organization. You can assign those by going id.unity.com, clicking on your organization, clicking on the Subscriptions and Services tab, then selecting Manage Seats on to assign Teams seats to members.

When you first open the Hub the app will list all of your already downloaded projects on your computer. After around 5-10 seconds, a black bar will appear at the bottom asking you to Refresh to see your cloud projects. If you press Refresh then you should see any projects that you don't currently have downloaded from the organizations that you're a member of.

5. Rafarel

Rafarel

I don't know if this kind of content exist but it would be a great help to have video guides to explain all these kind of process, I remember having hard time browsing all the Unity Dashboard menus to setup my Unity Team correctly.

6. smallhead

smallhead

Thank you Ryan, Rafarel for your help. Indeed, it's not yet upto the process problem. My problem is I can't even go to my dashboard to start the process. However, I found that if I click on my links, I can't get to the dashboard.
    U1.jpg
    http://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/projects/
    U2.jpg
    https://developer.cloud.unity3d.com/orgs/smallhead/projects/51defb3d-15da-4f3a-8206-34bcc63f3e55

However, if I click on the link provided by Ryan, I can go to my dashboard immediately.
    U3.jpg
    This link works.. I can setup what I want in my dashboard. I think, currently, I will use this link first, but hope eventually, I can go to the project and dashboard tag directly from my account. Thank you.

7. Rafarel

Rafarel

Personally, to access seat management, I click on the icon with three people in the little collab window.

Collab-people-icon.png