Search Unity

Unity New Feature: Exclusion Filtering for Crashes and Exceptions

Discussion in 'Unity Cloud Diagnostics' started by StaceyH, Jun 11, 2019.

1. StaceyH

StaceyH

Unity Technologies

We’ve released new filtering functionality for the Crashes and Exceptions feature of Cloud Diagnostics. With this release, you can now specify parameters to exclude in your search query. We’ve also redesigned the filter UI to have a much cleaner experience, giving you the ability to expand/collapse the filter section to save space and easily delete individual parameters, which are now located in the chips section at the top:

tag.gif

If you find that you don’t like your newly added parameters, you can reset to the last completed search via the Cancel button:

cancel.gif

2. MigrantP

MigrantP

Is it possible to set your default filters somewhere? I never want to see editor crashes & exceptions in here, but my filter resets every time I visit the page.

3. tim_lol

tim_lol

Is it possible to add custom filters?

4. ryanc-unity

ryanc-unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @MigrantP, we do not support default filters at this time. I understand that it's a hassle to reconfigure them each time you visit the page and we'll look into ways to improve this experience.

Hi @tim_lol, at the moment custom filters beyond what is available in the dropdowns is not supported. Can you give examples of what types of custom filters you'd like to see or use so that I can pass them along to the dev team?