Search Unity

1. Dismiss Notice
  2. All Pro and Enterprise subscribers: find helpful & inspiring creative, tech, and business know-how in the new Unity Success Hub. Sign in to stay up to date.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Unity NEW! Creator Kit: Beginner Code

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Woolley_Kat, Aug 22, 2019.

1. CDR75

CDR75

Thank you for the messages that I had not seen before my request.
    I will try with older versions.
    But if it works:
    They still haven't learned anything from the mistakes of the past, backward compatibility is fundamental so as not to lose talent by scaring testers, especially on tutorials !

2. aditiguleria12

aditiguleria12

Photoshop is a powerful tool that has been used widely from print designers, photographers, to app developers, and architects. Photoshop being a complex feature is too time-consuming to learn. Architectures using Photoshop techniques take years to get expertise. This expertise makes them process & finish post-processing your rendering or setting up your beautiful site plan.

Today, architects have increasingly started to use Photoshop. This helps them to to get assorted images or illustrations edited with utmost aesthetical value. Architectures use Photoshop skills to render an image from scratch, augment them & provide the groundwork for 3D or 2D modeling.

If you are looking for Photoshop Rendering also known as 2D Architectural rendering, then this post will certainly help you in selecting the best one!

3. pazospablosebastian

pazospablosebastian

Hi! I was trying to download or add the asset but seems impossible for me. I can't see any "download button" and when i try to open it with Unity, it redirect me to Unity Hub and can't do nothing. It's my very first time in with gaming devolopment. If someone can help me I will be very gratefull. Thanks! 1.PNG 2.PNG

4. JhonnyRage

JhonnyRage

maybe this necroposting but... im trying to changue the character by one of my models... i'm doing something wrong because w my new character i can't attack, it just do 1 attack and then freezes, don't move, also the "HP bar" don't go down like it's not attacking it's has been 2 days tying to solve this but no damn idea on how it's this happening, i think it has something to do with my animations...

5. MCDD

MCDD

Thanks so much for creating this kit! The instructions are clear and easy to understand for beginners to coding (me). I am having an issue opening/playing the game. It worked fine yesterday, but when I opened the project this morning, I only get a generic scene - not the 2D game, no town, no characters, nothing. What did I screw up and how do I unscrewup it?

6. GregoryLane

GregoryLane

Unity Technologies

It's possible that the Hub saved the project to a temporary folder. You can certainly download the project from the Asset Store and save the whole thing where suits you best.

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/tutorials/creator-kit-beginner-code-151986

7. rinnegan_77

rinnegan_77

upload_2021-3-5_17-52-31.png uhhh why is it like this?

unityunity