Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.

New animal pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by janpec, Jun 22, 2018.

?

Which animals would you like to see on Asset store next?

1. Exotic animals

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Common European animals

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Dogs

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Cute animals such as kittens or similar

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. African animals

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  6. Stylized animals, cartoony

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. janpec

janpec

Hey guys since Animal pack deluxe got quite some interest on Asset store, i would like to ask community if there are any suggestions for what next animals would like you see in next packages. Its quite difficult for me to guess it especially because there are already plenty animals on Asset store.

My plan is to create another price accesible pack for many users, but would like to know where the most common interest is.

And for constructive opinion, what in your opinion is preventing you the most from purchasing animals from Asset store in general, do you want more animations in general, or do are models too high poly, or are there generally some style issues? Would be useful to have any info ahead.

I have created poll, but please fell free to suggest anything else than placed on polls.

Wasnt sure in which forum category should i place this thread hopefully it was right choice.