Search Unity

New Android game: Cattle Rush

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by nausicaa, Nov 5, 2019.

1. nausicaa

nausicaa

Hello,

After number of projects began and very difficult to implement, I used large part of my free time to develop a little game on Android with Unity.

Despite the simplicity of the gameplay, it is really taking a project to the end that we understand the famous 80-20 rule: 80% of the time to make 20% of the content ...

However, I am proud to announce the release of my very first project: Cattle Rush.
    => https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nausicaaStudio.cattleRush
    on
    This is a small game in 2D / 3D in which you simply have to send food to cattle in fences so you can sell them and improve your farm.

The game part itself is very simple and uses a bit of 2D physics.

I integrated:
    • Reward commercials
    • In-game purchases
    • Daily rewards with phone notifications
    • Cloud saves on google play games
    • Achievements on google play games
    • Localization with 3 languages (FR / EN / ES)
    Through this project, I learned a lot and also made me a toolbox very useful for the future.
    Thank you all for the support you could have brought me without knowing it and that you continue to bring me when I browse this forum.
    Do not hesitate to leave a comment or to talk about it around you if you like the project.
    If you have questions about certain features, do not hesitate.

Thank you all, good luck in the realization of your own projects.

Kind regards

2. Spacelab_Games

Spacelab_Games

Hi nausicaa,

Have you thought about making the little animals (goose and chicklet) that run horizontally across the screen enemies? I'm not sure what the bombs are for but i feel like they could be utilized to attack enemies that are perhaps trying to steal your food and thus making it more difficult for the player to feed the animal. Or maybe the small animals could attack the pig making it weaker.

It just seems to me like there is something missing from the gameplay that could make this game a bit more exciting ; )

3. nausicaa

nausicaa

Hello,

This is a good point, in fact this is my screenshot which was just not showing them ;)

Thanks for the reply