Search Unity

New 3D platformer for iOS, Outfoxed

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by SillyBilly, Feb 11, 2012.

1. SillyBilly

SillyBilly

Hi folks, we've just released our latest game for iOS called Outfoxed. It's a 3D platformer where the player has to nab chickens from a local chicken farm while avoiding being caught by the local residents. Quite a famous, Irish Sports Anchor called Jackie Fullerton voices the player's character. Check out the video above or click here to download the game yourself from iTunes and let us know what you folks think. It would be great to get some feedback!

2. CoatlGames

CoatlGames

looks very funny.. that lady there seems willing to make some roasted fox hahahaha

3. AVividLight

AVividLight

Hey SillyBilly,

I'm going to be honest, when I first saw this, I thought it was very "amateur" (with the basic graphics and animations); but after watching the video, I have a totally new opinion! The music is perfect, as well as the voice, and the graphic stye fit this game very nicely! Overall, I'd say this is a very good game, and will, most likely, appeal to a very large audience on the mobile market. I wish you luck in your game creation ventures, and will watch your progress with much intrest.
    -Gibson

4. mikolo

mikolo

5. Django

Django

Is the orchestral version of Brahms' Hungarian dance no.5 used during gameplay, or is this just for the trailer ? Who are the performers ?

6. SillyBilly

SillyBilly

Thanks guys for the feedback, and thank you for your honesty.

Gibson, I take on board what you said and again thank you for your honesty. As a result we've changed a couple of images on the app store page to make it look slightly more flattering. I agree though that, when static in screenshots certainly, the game does look a lot like a PS1 generation game. This was mainly a design choice to ensure it ran on older devices, although to compensate we did really throw ourselves into getting the character animation and humor right, it's just a shame you can't upload a video preview to the app store instead of stills!

Django, yes, that music is one of the tracks used in game, it's a royalty free version that we bought off shockwave-sounds.com, so I'm not sure who it was that recorded it.