Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Thursday, June 8, for a Q&A with Unity's Content Pipeline group here on the forum, and on the Unity Discord, and discuss topics around Content Build, Import Workflows, Asset Database, and Addressables!
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Multiplayer NetworkTransform of scene objects out of sync in builds

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by any_user, Jun 26, 2015.

1. any_user

any_user

I'm experiencing weird problems with the NetworkTransform. In builds, the scene objects are initially synced properly on connect, but after some time they are out of sync.It works if the client is in the editor and the server running from a build, but not if it's inversed.

They're physical objects with a Rigidbody2D, these are the settings:

Screen Shot 2015-06-26 at 18.53.10.png

Even when I set the snap threshold to a very small value or zero, the object are moving very smoothly, which shouldn't be the case. It looks like they are just moved locally and don't take any synced values to set their position.

It only happens on scene objects in builds, I haven't seen it in the editor or on dynamically spawned objects in builds.

Is this a known issue?