Search Unity

Network.bindings.dll error

Discussion in 'FPS.Sample Game' started by mharris161, Nov 1, 2018.

1. mharris161

mharris161

So I followed the instructions on the GitHub page and am receiving an error when I click the green Start button. I was hoping someone could help me get around this as I'm not sure how to fix it. Both windows appear as mentioned but in the game window a console displays with an error:

Failed to load '...AutoBuild/AutoBuild_Data/Plugins/network.bindings.dll', expected x86 architecture, but was x64 architecture. You must recompile your plugin for x86 architecture.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and my build platform is set to x86 Windows. Was wondering if anyone could help me get around this. I can't find a plugin for 'network.bindings.dll' inside of the Unity assets folder or referenced in the code anywhere.

I tried deleting the AutoBuild_Data folder and then running All [Force] and Build Game again but that did not solve the issue for me.

Attached is a screenshot of the full error.
    Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Bruno2907

Bruno2907

I was having this error too, it seems that this project only work on 64bit so you must change your settings.
    Go to "File > Build Settings..." and change your architecture to x86_64.
    Don't forget to make a new build.

mharris161 likes this.
  3. mharris161

mharris161

Thank you! That solved it.
    Not sure why I didn't think about that myself when I was messing with the build platform. Seems obvious now.