Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

.NET 4.6 Dll's references problem

Discussion in 'Experimental Scripting Previews' started by WitchLake, Sep 28, 2017.

1. WitchLake

WitchLake

Hi guys!

I'm actually trying Unity 2017 and am thrilled to have .net 4.6 inside of it!

I'm trying to update my custom build SignalR dll for .net 30 who worked perfectly for years now. So the idea is to put SignalR 2.2.2 inside Unity. Everything works just fine : I managed to change the target framework to 4.6 Experimental, Import the Signalr and Newtonsoft.Json Dll's inside the project, use the lib inside the code, ... It's just... amazing!

Everything works perfectly but only in player mode... If I try to build a ".exe" I get a strange error

ArgumentException: The Assembly System.Runtime is referenced by Newtonsoft.Json ('Assets/Newtonsoft.Json.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.

At first I thought ... yeah okey there is the "System.Runtime" DLL missing in the project... weird because newton.json doesn't say that they need this dependency but okey... I added it... this error gone away and another of the same type came asking for another DLL...

I tried for a couple of hours to add all the desired DLL's but after the 10th I gave up because it seemed to me that it needed something else...

Do you guys have any clues? ... I most definitely think that it's a bug... especially when it works like charm in the player mode...

2. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

The System.Runtime.dll assembly is part of the .NET Standard profile, which is not supported by Unity in 2017.1. I would guess that Newtonsoft.Json.dll in your project is built against .NET Standard (maybe it came from nuget?). See if you can find a Newtonsoft.Json.dll assembly that is built against the .NET Framework.

Note that we are working to correct this situation. A future version of Unity (it looks like 2017.3), will support both the .NET Framework profile and the .NET Standard 2.0 profile.

3. WitchLake

WitchLake

Thanks Josh!

I'm actually using Unity 2017.3 :) but I think that's gonna come in the further updates ;)
    I'm so thrilled that you put the new .net standard in unity it offer so much possibilities! <3 Unity!!

So I'm gonna try to downgrade my dll's to .net 45.

Thanks again!!!

4. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Yes, this change has not yet landed in 2017.3.

5. WitchLake

WitchLake

Thanks for the info!

So I tried to downgrade my dll's to :

Which don't refer to .net Standard and are compatible with .net 45 and I still get the exact same problem.

When I downgrade all the way to SignalR 1.0.1 it works better but crashes the executable with :

UnityPlayer.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module UnityPlayer.dll at 0033:3a8c78e7.

o_O Any clue?

6. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

I'm not sure. If some assembly is referencing System.Runtime.dll, then something in there is not using the .NET Framework. We have found issues like the are rather difficult to sort out. Maybe you can open the assemblies in ILSpy to see their references.

I'm unsure about the crash. Does the same thing work in the editor?

7. WitchLake

WitchLake

SignalR 2.2.2, 2.1.1 and 1.0.1 are working perfectly in the editor! I'm not familiar of ILSpy but i'm gonna try to google it!

EDIT :
    It seems on ILSpy that
    microsoft.aspnet.signalr.client.2.2.2 reference -> System.Reflection which is fine... I guess?
    newtonsoft.json.6.0.4 reference -> System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters who causes the problem o_O?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  8. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

It might be worth submitting a bug report then. If this works in the editor but crashes in the player, that sounds wrong.

9. WitchLake

WitchLake

Sorry, maybe we misunderstood. There's no error in the editor, no error in the play mode. It just won't build a .exe "CTRL+B"

It seems on ILSpy that
    microsoft.aspnet.signalr.client.2.2.2 reference -> System.Reflection which is fine... I guess?
    newtonsoft.json.6.0.4 reference -> System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters who causes the problem o_O?

10. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Yes, I misunderstood. Can you provide the full error message when the build fails?

If these are System.Reflection.dll and System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll (the assemblies, not the namespaces), then you are still referencing things in .NET Standard, which makes sense based on the error you see.

11. WitchLake

WitchLake

Here's the 3 errors coming when building :

ArgumentException: The Assembly System.Runtime is referenced by Newtonsoft.Json ('Assets/Newtonsoft.Json.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
    UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:145)
    UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:151)
    UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String[] allAssemblyPaths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue] cache, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:151)
    UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String[] paths, System.String[] foldersToSearch, UnityEditor.BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:185)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

Build completed with a result of 'Failed'

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 3 errors
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (UnityEditor.BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x0020e] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:181
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (System.Boolean askForBuildLocation, UnityEditor.BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00065] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:88

12. WitchLake

WitchLake

The ILSpy SignalR 2.2.2 and Newtonsoft.Json 6.0.4 output

Attached Files:

13. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Ok, it looks like the issue is still with assemblies built against .NET Standard, based on your build log.

In ILSpy that looks OK, I don't see anything not in .NET Framework. Can you expand the Newtonsoft.Json part of the tree though?

14. WitchLake

WitchLake

I uploaded it in my previous post (2nd screenshot)

15. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This Newtonsoft.Json assembly is built against .NET Standard, not .NET Framework. Those are all assemblies from .NET Standard still.

16. WitchLake

WitchLake

Fudge...

So my two alternatives are :
    Downgrade to SignalR 1.0.1 and struggle with the memory violation problem
    Wait till Unity 2017.3 has .NET Standard support​

Is that right? Can you tell me an ETA of .net standard in Unity?

17. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Yes, that sounds correct. I don't have an ETA yet. We're close to landing .NET Standard support in 2017.3. But until it is ready I don't want to commit.

bddckr and lluo like this.
  18. WitchLake

WitchLake

Josh, thanks a lot!

I think i'm gonna wait :)

19. Onsterion

Onsterion

Hi,

I'm triyng to use a dll (SpeechClient) from the nuget package (Microsoft.ProjectOxford.SpeechRecognition-x64) in to Unity. I put the DLL in Assets/Plugins folder but is no referenced in the code.

Any idea if i can do this and how?

Regards.-

20. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

I'm not sure what you mean by this, can you elaborate about the problem? If this assembly built against .NET Standard 2.0, it should work with the Unity 2018.1 beta releases. However, the assembly might depend on something platform specific, so it might be restricted to only work on certain platforms.

21. Onsterion

Onsterion

Yes, sorry.

I'm using Unity 2017.3.0p2 x64.

I am talking about when you add a DLL in your project then you go to visual studio and if you had a linked dll correctly you use: "using someDLL" , then you can use all the types and method of this DLL.

Well i added the DLL previously donwloaded from nuget (or manually download from https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.ProjectOxford.SpeechRecognition-x64/) in the project but the class of the dll is not recognized in the code.

This is the doc: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/speech/getstarted/getstartedcsharpdesktop

And it says : .NET Framework 4.5+

The example in visual studio works fine, but i need to merge this in to Unity.

Regards.-

22. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

If this DLL was built against .NET 4.5, then it might work in Unity, as we support most of the .NET 4.5 profile. Is there a specific error message you see in Unity though? I'm still unclear about what you mean by "the class of the dll is not recognized in the code".

23. Onsterion

Onsterion

using Microsoft.Cognitive Services "The type or namespace name does not exist"
    Or the DLL is not recognized or linked correctly in to unity or i can't access to the classes for some reason.

24. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Excellent, thanks for the information! Next, please check in the Editor.log file (you can open it from the "hamburger menu" in the upper right of the Console tab. That log file will have a lot of information, but you should be able to search it for the error message. Just above that, you should see the command line provided to the C# compiler. Look for your assembly to be referenced there. If it is not, then we're missing some other connection to the C# compiler in Unity.

25. Onsterion

Onsterion

Interesting the SpeechClient.dll is not appearing in the logs o_O

Code (CSharp):
    2. LICENSE SYSTEM [2018129 17:0:53] Next license update check is after 2018-01-30T12:09:18
    4. Built from '2017.3/patch-release' branch; Version is '2017.3.0p2 (b91e4c5f54ad) revision 12131916'; Using compiler version '160040219'
    5. OS: 'Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit' Language: 'en' Physical Memory: 32692 MB
    6. BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 1
    7. [Package Manager] Server::Start -- Port 52036 was selected
    9. COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS:
    10. C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Unity.exe
    11. C:/Users/onste/Dropbox/Lagash/Proyectos/Otros/AsistenteVirtual/Cognitive-Speech-STT
    12. Loading GUID <-> Path mappings...0.000157 seconds
    13. Loading Asset Database...0.014869 seconds
    14. Audio: FMOD Profiler initialized on port 54900
    15. AssetDatabase consistency checks...0.055462 seconds
    16. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 18.56 ms, found 2 plugins.
    17. Preloading 0 native plugins for Editor in 0.00 ms.
    18. [Package Manager] Resolving 4 packages:
    19. [Package Manager]  * Package :  com.unity.ads@2.0.3
    20.     (location: C:\Users\onste\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com\com.unity.ads@2.0.3)
    21. [Package Manager]  * Package :  com.unity.analytics@2.0.13
    22.     (location: C:\Users\onste\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com\com.unity.analytics@2.0.13)
    23. [Package Manager]  * Package :  com.unity.purchasing@0.0.19
    24.     (location: C:\Users\onste\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com\com.unity.purchasing@0.0.19)
    25. [Package Manager]  * Package :  com.unity.standardevents@1.0.10
    26.     (location: C:\Users\onste\AppData\LocalLow\Unity\cache\packages\packages.unity.com\com.unity.standardevents@1.0.10)
    27. [Package Manager] Resolve completed
    28. IsTimeToCheckForNewEditor: Update time 1517259508 current 1517256059
    29. Initialize engine version: 2017.3.0p2 (b91e4c5f54ad)
    30. GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    31. Direct3D:
    32.     Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
    33.     Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M (ID=0x11e0)
    34.     Vendor:   NVIDIA
    35.     VRAM:     3040 MB
    36.     Driver:   21.21.13.7719
    37. Initialize mono
    38. Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Managed'
    39. Mono path[1] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/lib/mono/4.5'
    40. Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
    41. Using monoOptions --debugger-agent=transport=dt_socket,embedding=1,server=y,suspend=n,address=0.0.0.0:56116
    42. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    43. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 1.15 ms, found 6 plugins.
    44. Initializing Unity.PackageManager (PackageManager) v2017.3.0 for Unity v2017.3.0p2
    45. Registering precompiled unity dll's ...
    46. Register platform support module: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/UnityEditor.Android.Extensions.dll
    47. Register platform support module: C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll
    48. Register platform support module: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/UnityEditor.WSA.Extensions.dll
    49. Register platform support module: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WebGLSupport/UnityEditor.WebGL.Extensions.dll
    50. Register platform support module: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\windowsstandalonesupport/UnityEditor.WindowsStandalone.Extensions.dll
    51. Registered in 0.004434 seconds.
    52. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.85 ms, found 6 plugins.
    53. Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 2.28 ms.
    54. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    55. - Completed reload, in  3.054 seconds
    56. Registering platform support modules:
    57. Registered platform support modules in: 0.2014985s.
    58. Native extension for Android target not found
    59. Native extension for iOS target not found
    60. Native extension for Metro target not found
    61. Native extension for WebGL target not found
    62. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    63. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    64. Registering precompiled user dll's ...
    65. Registered in 0.019031 seconds.
    66. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.87 ms, found 6 plugins.
    67. Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 0.31 ms.
    68. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    69. - Completed reload, in  1.066 seconds
    70. Initializing Unity.PackageManager (PackageManager) v2017.3.0 for Unity v2017.3.0p2
    71. Registering platform support modules:
    72. Registered platform support modules in: 0.134598s.
    73. Native extension for Android target not found
    74. Native extension for iOS target not found
    75. Native extension for Metro target not found
    76. Native extension for WebGL target not found
    77. Native extension for WindowsStandalone target not found
    78. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    80. -----Compiler Commandline Arguments:
    81. Filename: "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\bin\mono.exe"
    82. Arguments: "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\mcs.exe"  @Temp/UnityTempFile-f140d67e295b2bd488335bdfd128aece
    83. index: 77
    84. Responsefile: Temp/UnityTempFile-f140d67e295b2bd488335bdfd128aece Contents:
    85. -debug
    86. -target:library
    87. -nowarn:0169
    88. -langversion:6
    89. -out:Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    90. -unsafe
    91. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll"
    92. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.dll"
    93. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll"
    94. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AccessibilityModule.dll"
    95. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ParticleSystemModule.dll"
    96. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.PhysicsModule.dll"
    97. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.VehiclesModule.dll"
    98. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ClothModule.dll"
    99. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AIModule.dll"
    100. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AnimationModule.dll"
    101. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TextRenderingModule.dll"
    102. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UIModule.dll"
    103. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TerrainPhysicsModule.dll"
    104. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.IMGUIModule.dll"
    105. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UNETModule.dll"
    106. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.DirectorModule.dll"
    107. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityAnalyticsModule.dll"
    108. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.PerformanceReportingModule.dll"
    109. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityConnectModule.dll"
    110. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.WebModule.dll"
    111. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ARModule.dll"
    112. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.VRModule.dll"
    113. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UIElementsModule.dll"
    114. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.StyleSheetsModule.dll"
    115. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule.dll"
    116. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AudioModule.dll"
    117. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.CrashReportingModule.dll"
    118. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.GameCenterModule.dll"
    119. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.GridModule.dll"
    120. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ImageConversionModule.dll"
    121. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.InputModule.dll"
    122. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.JSONSerializeModule.dll"
    123. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ParticlesLegacyModule.dll"
    124. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.Physics2DModule.dll"
    125. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ScreenCaptureModule.dll"
    126. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.SharedInternalsModule.dll"
    127. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.SpriteMaskModule.dll"
    128. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.SpriteShapeModule.dll"
    129. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TerrainModule.dll"
    130. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TilemapModule.dll"
    131. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestModule.dll"
    132. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestAudioModule.dll"
    133. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestTextureModule.dll"
    134. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestWWWModule.dll"
    135. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.VideoModule.dll"
    136. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.WindModule.dll"
    137. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Editor/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll"
    138. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll"
    139. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/UnityEngine.UI.dll"
    140. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/Editor/UnityEditor.UI.dll"
    141. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Networking/UnityEngine.Networking.dll"
    142. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Networking/Editor/UnityEditor.Networking.dll"
    143. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/Editor/UnityEditor.TestRunner.dll"
    144. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll"
    145. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/net35/unity-custom/nunit.framework.dll"
    146. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Timeline/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll"
    147. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Timeline/Editor/UnityEditor.Timeline.dll"
    148. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TreeEditor/Editor/UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll"
    149. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UIAutomation/UnityEngine.UIAutomation.dll"
    150. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UIAutomation/Editor/UnityEditor.UIAutomation.dll"
    151. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityGoogleAudioSpatializer/Editor/UnityEditor.GoogleAudioSpatializer.dll"
    152. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityGoogleAudioSpatializer/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.GoogleAudioSpatializer.dll"
    153. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/Editor/UnityEditor.HoloLens.dll"
    154. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll"
    155. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnitySpatialTracking/Editor/UnityEditor.SpatialTracking.dll"
    156. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnitySpatialTracking/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.SpatialTracking.dll"
    157. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityVR/Editor/UnityEditor.VR.dll"
    158. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.Graphs.dll"
    159. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/UnityEditor.Android.Extensions.dll"
    160. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll"
    161. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/MetroSupport/UnityEditor.WSA.Extensions.dll"
    162. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/UnityEditor.WebGL.Extensions.dll"
    163. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/windowsstandalonesupport/UnityEditor.WindowsStandalone.Extensions.dll"
    164. -r:"C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity/15.0/Editor/SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.dll"
    165. -r:Assets/NuGet/Editor/Ionic.Zip.dll
    166. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.ads@2.0.3/UnityEngine.Advertisements.dll
    167. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.ads@2.0.3/Editor/UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll
    168. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.analytics@2.0.13/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll
    169. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.analytics@2.0.13/Editor/UnityEditor.Analytics.dll
    170. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.purchasing@0.0.19/UnityEngine.Purchasing.dll
    171. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.purchasing@0.0.19/Editor/UnityEditor.Purchasing.dll
    172. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.standardevents@1.0.10/UnityEngine.StandardEvents.dll
    173. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Xcode.dll"
    174. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Common.dll"
    175. -define:UNITY_5_3_OR_NEWER
    176. -define:UNITY_5_4_OR_NEWER
    177. -define:UNITY_5_5_OR_NEWER
    178. -define:UNITY_5_6_OR_NEWER
    179. -define:UNITY_2017_1_OR_NEWER
    180. -define:UNITY_2017_2_OR_NEWER
    181. -define:UNITY_2017_3_OR_NEWER
    182. -define:UNITY_2017_3_0
    183. -define:UNITY_2017_3
    184. -define:UNITY_2017
    185. -define:ENABLE_AUDIO
    186. -define:ENABLE_CACHING
    187. -define:ENABLE_CLOTH
    188. -define:ENABLE_GENERICS
    189. -define:ENABLE_PVR_GI
    190. -define:ENABLE_MICROPHONE
    191. -define:ENABLE_MULTIPLE_DISPLAYS
    192. -define:ENABLE_PHYSICS
    193. -define:ENABLE_SPRITERENDERER_FLIPPING
    194. -define:ENABLE_SPRITES
    195. -define:ENABLE_GRID
    196. -define:ENABLE_TILEMAP
    197. -define:ENABLE_TERRAIN
    198. -define:ENABLE_DIRECTOR
    199. -define:ENABLE_UNET
    200. -define:ENABLE_LZMA
    201. -define:ENABLE_UNITYEVENTS
    202. -define:ENABLE_WEBCAM
    203. -define:ENABLE_WWW
    204. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_COLLAB
    205. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_COLLAB_SOFTLOCKS
    206. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_HUB
    207. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_PROJECT_ID
    208. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_USE_WEBREQUEST
    209. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_UNET
    210. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_BUILD
    211. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_LICENSE
    212. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_HUB
    213. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_HUB_LICENSE
    214. -define:ENABLE_WEBSOCKET_CLIENT
    215. -define:ENABLE_DIRECTOR_AUDIO
    216. -define:ENABLE_DIRECTOR_TEXTURE
    217. -define:ENABLE_TIMELINE
    218. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_METRICS
    219. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_METRICS_CACHING
    220. -define:ENABLE_NATIVE_ARRAY
    221. -define:ENABLE_SPRITE_MASKING
    222. -define:INCLUDE_DYNAMIC_GI
    223. -define:INCLUDE_GI
    224. -define:ENABLE_MONO_BDWGC
    225. -define:RENDER_SOFTWARE_CURSOR
    226. -define:INCLUDE_PUBNUB
    227. -define:ENABLE_PLAYMODE_TESTS_RUNNER
    228. -define:ENABLE_VIDEO
    229. -define:ENABLE_RMGUI
    230. -define:ENABLE_PACKMAN
    231. -define:ENABLE_CUSTOM_RENDER_TEXTURE
    232. -define:ENABLE_STYLE_SHEETS
    233. -define:ENABLE_LOCALIZATION
    234. -define:PLATFORM_METRO
    235. -define:UNITY_METRO
    236. -define:UNITY_METRO_API
    237. -define:PLATFORM_WINRT
    238. -define:UNITY_WINRT
    239. -define:ENABLE_WINRT_PINVOKE
    240. -define:ENABLE_LAZY_METHOD_CACHING
    241. -define:ENABLE_MOVIES
    242. -define:ENABLE_CRUNCH_TEXTURE_COMPRESSION
    243. -define:ENABLE_NETWORK
    244. -define:ENABLE_EVENT_QUEUE
    245. -define:UNITY_PLATFORM_THREAD_TO_CORE_MAPPING
    246. -define:ENABLE_SUBSTANCE
    247. -define:PLATFORM_SUPPORTS_ADS_ID
    248. -define:ENABLE_UNITYWEBREQUEST
    249. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES
    250. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_ADS
    251. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_ANALYTICS
    252. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_PURCHASING
    253. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_CRASH_REPORTING
    254. -define:CURL_STATICLIB
    255. -define:ENABLE_VR
    256. -define:ENABLE_AR
    257. -define:UNITY_WSA
    258. -define:ENABLE_DOTNET
    259. -define:ENABLE_PROFILER
    260. -define:UNITY_WSA_10_0
    261. -define:UNITY_WINRT_10_0
    262. -define:DEBUG
    263. -define:TRACE
    264. -define:UNITY_ASSERTIONS
    265. -define:UNITY_EDITOR
    266. -define:UNITY_EDITOR_64
    267. -define:UNITY_EDITOR_WIN
    268. -define:ENABLE_NATIVE_ARRAY_CHECKS
    269. -define:UNITY_TEAM_LICENSE
    270. -define:ENABLE_VSTU
    271. -define:UNITY_PRO_LICENSE
    272. Assets/Scripts/AppManager.cs
    273. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs
    274. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll"
    275. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\System.Xml.Linq.dll"
    276. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\UnityScript.dll"
    277. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\UnityScript.Lang.dll"
    278. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\Boo.Lang.dll"
    279. -sdk:4.6
    281. -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    282. Compilation failed: 18 error(s), 0 warnings
    283. -----CompilerOutput:-stderr----------
    284. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(74,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `DataRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    285. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(79,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    286. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(212,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechRecognitionMode' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    287. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(559,77): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    288. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(564,92): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    289. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(586,78): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    290. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(591,93): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    291. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(610,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    292. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(637,75): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    293. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(649,90): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    294. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(667,76): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    295. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(679,91): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    296. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(696,53): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechIntentEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    297. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(708,70): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PartialSpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    298. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(720,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    299. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(730,79): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    300. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(743,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    301. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(748,71): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    302. -----EndCompilerOutput---------------
    303. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    304. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(74,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `DataRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    305. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 74)
    307. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(79,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    308. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 79)
    310. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(212,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechRecognitionMode' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    311. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 212)
    313. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(559,77): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    314. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 559)
    316. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(564,92): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    317. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 564)
    319. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(586,78): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    320. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 586)
    322. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(591,93): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    323. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 591)
    325. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(610,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    326. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 610)
    328. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(637,75): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    329. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 637)
    331. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(649,90): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    332. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 649)
    334. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(667,76): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    335. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 667)
    337. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(679,91): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    338. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 679)
    340. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(696,53): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechIntentEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    341. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 696)
    343. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(708,70): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PartialSpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    344. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 708)
    346. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(720,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    347. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 720)
    349. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(730,79): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    350. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 730)
    352. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(743,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    353. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 743)
    355. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(748,71): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    356. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 748)
    358. Validating Project structure ... 0.001821 seconds.
    359. Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ... Refresh: elapses 0.024687 seconds
    360. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 0.83 ms, found 6 plugins.
    361. Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 0.30 ms.
    363. ----- Total AssetImport time: 0.003476s, AssetImport time: 0.000000s, Asset hashing: 0.000000s [0 B, 0.000000 mb/s]
    365. Warming cache for 181 main assets: 0.000437 seconds elapsed
    366. Initializing Unity extensions:
    367. Updating C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/MetroSupport/Managed/UAP/UnityEngine.Networking.dll - GUID: 52a206b72a8f4f749c28d8b18b42dd19...
    368. done. [Time: 292.969371 ms]
    369. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 1.65 ms, found 6 plugins.
    370. Preloading 2 native plugins for Editor in 0.29 ms.
    372. ----- Total AssetImport time: 0.361942s, AssetImport time: 0.356360s, Asset hashing: 0.000000s [0 B, 0.000000 mb/s]
    374. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/Editor/UnityEditor.HoloLens.dll'  GUID: 12fd8a0055b84bb59e84c9835a37e333
    375. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Timeline/Runtime/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll'  GUID: 6a10b2909283487f913b00d94cd3faf5
    376. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/portable/nunit.framework.dll'  GUID: 405b9b51bb344a128608d968297df79c
    377. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/Standalone/UnityEngine.UI.dll'  GUID: f70555f144d8491a825f0804e09c671c
    378. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/UnityEngine.UI.dll'  GUID: f5f67c52d1564df4a8936ccd202a3bd8
    379. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Timeline/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll'  GUID: 844f815391db42d49455cbf1a7bfc434
    380. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Networking/Standalone/UnityEngine.Networking.dll'  GUID: dc443db3e92b4983b9738c1131f555cb
    381. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnitySpatialTracking/Runtime/UnityEngine.SpatialTracking.dll'  GUID: ed7343f30e3843b3afda8f8b02669cea
    382. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityGoogleAudioSpatializer/Editor/UnityEditor.GoogleAudioSpatializer.dll'  GUID: 4a3ecb1425d14502837abea459cf2b70
    383. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Networking/Editor/UnityEditor.Networking.dll'  GUID: 5f32cd94baa94578a686d4b9d6b660f7
    384. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/Runtime/UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll'  GUID: f7b54ff4a43d4fcf81b4538b678e0bcc
    385. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnitySpatialTracking/Editor/UnityEditor.SpatialTracking.dll'  GUID: b5da970776034f77a070d99423d68791
    386. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/MetroSupport/Managed/UAP/UnityEngine.Networking.dll'  GUID: 52a206b72a8f4f749c28d8b18b42dd19
    387. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TreeEditor/Editor/UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll'  GUID: adebbd281f1a4ef3a30be7f21937e02f
    388. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Networking/UnityEngine.Networking.dll'  GUID: 870353891bb340e2b2a9c8707e7419ba
    389. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll'  GUID: 53ebcfaa2e1e4e2dbc85882cd5a73fa1
    390. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityGoogleAudioSpatializer/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.GoogleAudioSpatializer.dll'  GUID: ead147da21254ff9a0a936bdd75e1680
    391. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityGoogleAudioSpatializer/Runtime/UnityEngine.GoogleAudioSpatializer.dll'  GUID: e4f4cf1b9b434137a499903a7a1d651a
    392. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityVR/Editor/UnityEditor.VR.dll'  GUID: 4ba2329b63d54f0187bcaa12486b1b0f
    393. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll'  GUID: 1c6d1fbb51834b64847b1b73a75bfc77
    394. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnitySpatialTracking/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.SpatialTracking.dll'  GUID: 3a84de5cd0624681b6b6dcd8921d912a
    395. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/Editor/UnityEditor.UI.dll'  GUID: 80a3616ca19596e4da0f10f14d241e9f
    396. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UIAutomation/UnityEngine.UIAutomation.dll'  GUID: c768acbc9cf24d398488bb4c93b91288
    397. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/Editor/UnityEditor.TestRunner.dll'  GUID: 4113173d5e95493ab8765d7b08371de4
    398. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/net35/unity-custom/nunit.framework.dll'  GUID: 4b3fa4bde7f1451a8218c03ee6a8ded8
    399. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UIAutomation/Editor/UnityEditor.UIAutomation.dll'  GUID: b8a0574e92bd43a59e19d6c3c6ae54c7
    400. 'C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Timeline/Editor/UnityEditor.Timeline.dll'  GUID: 7668179ede524d6396c8b7d84461ea29
    401. Load scene 'Assets/Scenes/Main.unity' time: 0.023948 ms
    402. Unloading 138 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    403. Setting up 2 worker threads for Enlighten.
    404.   Thread -> id: b34 -> priority: 1
    405.   Thread -> id: 4e70 -> priority: 1
    406. System memory in use before: 38.3 MB.
    407. System memory in use after: 38.4 MB.
    409. Unloading 95 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 904.
    410. Total: 4.397991 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.901494 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.066286 ms MarkObjects: 3.364352 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.051318 ms)
    412. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    414. Refreshing native plugins compatible for Editor in 6.02 ms, found 6 plugins.
    415. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    417. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    419. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    421. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    423. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    425. <RI> Initialized touch support.
    427. <RI> Initializing input.
    429. <RI> Input initialized.
    431. - Starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    432. Launched and connected shader compiler UnityShaderCompiler.exe after 0.09 seconds
    433. Issue TrimJob to reduce GI Cache size to maximum 10GB at: 'C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Caches/GiCache'
    434. [00:00:01] Enlighten: Precompute started.
    435. [PathTracer] Issuing atlassing job. Atlas hash: bc06a9703e5ae257241f86e6e5e9cb62, width: 1024, height: 1024
    436. TrimDiskCacheJob: Current cache size 1mb
    437. [00:00:01] Enlighten: Finished 1 Layout Systems job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.14s wallclock)
    439. -----Compiler Commandline Arguments:
    440. Filename: "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\bin\mono.exe"
    441. Arguments: "C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\mcs.exe"  @Temp/UnityTempFile-504ba0e2855fc7f478c4567a7d43f0ac
    442. index: 77
    443. Responsefile: Temp/UnityTempFile-504ba0e2855fc7f478c4567a7d43f0ac Contents:
    444. -debug
    445. -target:library
    446. -nowarn:0169
    447. -langversion:6
    448. -out:Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    449. -unsafe
    450. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.dll"
    451. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.dll"
    452. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll"
    453. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AccessibilityModule.dll"
    454. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ParticleSystemModule.dll"
    455. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.PhysicsModule.dll"
    456. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.VehiclesModule.dll"
    457. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ClothModule.dll"
    458. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AIModule.dll"
    459. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AnimationModule.dll"
    460. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TextRenderingModule.dll"
    461. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UIModule.dll"
    462. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TerrainPhysicsModule.dll"
    463. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.IMGUIModule.dll"
    464. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UNETModule.dll"
    465. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.DirectorModule.dll"
    466. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityAnalyticsModule.dll"
    467. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.PerformanceReportingModule.dll"
    468. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityConnectModule.dll"
    469. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.WebModule.dll"
    470. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ARModule.dll"
    471. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.VRModule.dll"
    472. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UIElementsModule.dll"
    473. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.StyleSheetsModule.dll"
    474. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AssetBundleModule.dll"
    475. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.AudioModule.dll"
    476. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.CrashReportingModule.dll"
    477. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.GameCenterModule.dll"
    478. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.GridModule.dll"
    479. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ImageConversionModule.dll"
    480. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.InputModule.dll"
    481. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.JSONSerializeModule.dll"
    482. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ParticlesLegacyModule.dll"
    483. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.Physics2DModule.dll"
    484. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.ScreenCaptureModule.dll"
    485. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.SharedInternalsModule.dll"
    486. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.SpriteMaskModule.dll"
    487. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.SpriteShapeModule.dll"
    488. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TerrainModule.dll"
    489. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.TilemapModule.dll"
    490. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestModule.dll"
    491. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestAudioModule.dll"
    492. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestTextureModule.dll"
    493. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.UnityWebRequestWWWModule.dll"
    494. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.VideoModule.dll"
    495. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\MetroSupport/Tools/UnityEngine.WindModule.dll"
    496. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Editor/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.Editor.dll"
    497. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/Managed/Runtime/Vuforia.UnityExtensions.dll"
    498. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/UnityEngine.UI.dll"
    499. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/GUISystem/Editor/UnityEditor.UI.dll"
    500. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Networking/UnityEngine.Networking.dll"
    501. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Networking/Editor/UnityEditor.Networking.dll"
    502. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/Editor/UnityEditor.TestRunner.dll"
    503. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/UnityEngine.TestRunner.dll"
    504. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TestRunner/net35/unity-custom/nunit.framework.dll"
    505. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Timeline/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.Timeline.dll"
    506. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/Timeline/Editor/UnityEditor.Timeline.dll"
    507. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/TreeEditor/Editor/UnityEditor.TreeEditor.dll"
    508. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UIAutomation/UnityEngine.UIAutomation.dll"
    509. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UIAutomation/Editor/UnityEditor.UIAutomation.dll"
    510. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityGoogleAudioSpatializer/Editor/UnityEditor.GoogleAudioSpatializer.dll"
    511. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityGoogleAudioSpatializer/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.GoogleAudioSpatializer.dll"
    512. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/Editor/UnityEditor.HoloLens.dll"
    513. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityHoloLens/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.HoloLens.dll"
    514. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnitySpatialTracking/Editor/UnityEditor.SpatialTracking.dll"
    515. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnitySpatialTracking/RuntimeEditor/UnityEngine.SpatialTracking.dll"
    516. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/UnityExtensions/Unity/UnityVR/Editor/UnityEditor.VR.dll"
    517. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/Managed/UnityEditor.Graphs.dll"
    518. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/UnityEditor.Android.Extensions.dll"
    519. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport/UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.dll"
    520. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/MetroSupport/UnityEditor.WSA.Extensions.dll"
    521. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/UnityEditor.WebGL.Extensions.dll"
    522. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/windowsstandalonesupport/UnityEditor.WindowsStandalone.Extensions.dll"
    523. -r:"C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Unity/15.0/Editor/SyntaxTree.VisualStudio.Unity.Bridge.dll"
    524. -r:Assets/NuGet/Editor/Ionic.Zip.dll
    525. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.ads@2.0.3/UnityEngine.Advertisements.dll
    526. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.ads@2.0.3/Editor/UnityEditor.Advertisements.dll
    527. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.analytics@2.0.13/UnityEngine.Analytics.dll
    528. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.analytics@2.0.13/Editor/UnityEditor.Analytics.dll
    529. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.purchasing@0.0.19/UnityEngine.Purchasing.dll
    530. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.purchasing@0.0.19/Editor/UnityEditor.Purchasing.dll
    531. -r:C:/Users/onste/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/cache/packages/packages.unity.com/com.unity.standardevents@1.0.10/UnityEngine.StandardEvents.dll
    532. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Xcode.dll"
    533. -r:"C:/Program Files/Unity/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/iOSSupport\UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Common.dll"
    534. -define:UNITY_5_3_OR_NEWER
    535. -define:UNITY_5_4_OR_NEWER
    536. -define:UNITY_5_5_OR_NEWER
    537. -define:UNITY_5_6_OR_NEWER
    538. -define:UNITY_2017_1_OR_NEWER
    539. -define:UNITY_2017_2_OR_NEWER
    540. -define:UNITY_2017_3_OR_NEWER
    541. -define:UNITY_2017_3_0
    542. -define:UNITY_2017_3
    543. -define:UNITY_2017
    544. -define:ENABLE_AUDIO
    545. -define:ENABLE_CACHING
    546. -define:ENABLE_CLOTH
    547. -define:ENABLE_GENERICS
    548. -define:ENABLE_PVR_GI
    549. -define:ENABLE_MICROPHONE
    550. -define:ENABLE_MULTIPLE_DISPLAYS
    551. -define:ENABLE_PHYSICS
    552. -define:ENABLE_SPRITERENDERER_FLIPPING
    553. -define:ENABLE_SPRITES
    554. -define:ENABLE_GRID
    555. -define:ENABLE_TILEMAP
    556. -define:ENABLE_TERRAIN
    557. -define:ENABLE_DIRECTOR
    558. -define:ENABLE_UNET
    559. -define:ENABLE_LZMA
    560. -define:ENABLE_UNITYEVENTS
    561. -define:ENABLE_WEBCAM
    562. -define:ENABLE_WWW
    563. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_COLLAB
    564. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_COLLAB_SOFTLOCKS
    565. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_HUB
    566. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_PROJECT_ID
    567. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_USE_WEBREQUEST
    568. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_UNET
    569. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_BUILD
    570. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_LICENSE
    571. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_HUB
    572. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_HUB_LICENSE
    573. -define:ENABLE_WEBSOCKET_CLIENT
    574. -define:ENABLE_DIRECTOR_AUDIO
    575. -define:ENABLE_DIRECTOR_TEXTURE
    576. -define:ENABLE_TIMELINE
    577. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_METRICS
    578. -define:ENABLE_EDITOR_METRICS_CACHING
    579. -define:ENABLE_NATIVE_ARRAY
    580. -define:ENABLE_SPRITE_MASKING
    581. -define:INCLUDE_DYNAMIC_GI
    582. -define:INCLUDE_GI
    583. -define:ENABLE_MONO_BDWGC
    584. -define:RENDER_SOFTWARE_CURSOR
    585. -define:INCLUDE_PUBNUB
    586. -define:ENABLE_PLAYMODE_TESTS_RUNNER
    587. -define:ENABLE_VIDEO
    588. -define:ENABLE_RMGUI
    589. -define:ENABLE_PACKMAN
    590. -define:ENABLE_CUSTOM_RENDER_TEXTURE
    591. -define:ENABLE_STYLE_SHEETS
    592. -define:ENABLE_LOCALIZATION
    593. -define:PLATFORM_METRO
    594. -define:UNITY_METRO
    595. -define:UNITY_METRO_API
    596. -define:PLATFORM_WINRT
    597. -define:UNITY_WINRT
    598. -define:ENABLE_WINRT_PINVOKE
    599. -define:ENABLE_LAZY_METHOD_CACHING
    600. -define:ENABLE_MOVIES
    601. -define:ENABLE_CRUNCH_TEXTURE_COMPRESSION
    602. -define:ENABLE_NETWORK
    603. -define:ENABLE_EVENT_QUEUE
    604. -define:UNITY_PLATFORM_THREAD_TO_CORE_MAPPING
    605. -define:ENABLE_SUBSTANCE
    606. -define:PLATFORM_SUPPORTS_ADS_ID
    607. -define:ENABLE_UNITYWEBREQUEST
    608. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES
    609. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_ADS
    610. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_ANALYTICS
    611. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_PURCHASING
    612. -define:ENABLE_CLOUD_SERVICES_CRASH_REPORTING
    613. -define:CURL_STATICLIB
    614. -define:ENABLE_VR
    615. -define:ENABLE_AR
    616. -define:UNITY_WSA
    617. -define:ENABLE_DOTNET
    618. -define:ENABLE_PROFILER
    619. -define:UNITY_WSA_10_0
    620. -define:UNITY_WINRT_10_0
    621. -define:DEBUG
    622. -define:TRACE
    623. -define:UNITY_ASSERTIONS
    624. -define:UNITY_EDITOR
    625. -define:UNITY_EDITOR_64
    626. -define:UNITY_EDITOR_WIN
    627. -define:ENABLE_NATIVE_ARRAY_CHECKS
    628. -define:UNITY_TEAM_LICENSE
    629. -define:ENABLE_VSTU
    630. -define:UNITY_PRO_LICENSE
    631. Assets/Scripts/AppManager.cs
    632. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs
    633. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\System.Runtime.Serialization.dll"
    634. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\System.Xml.Linq.dll"
    635. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\UnityScript.dll"
    636. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\UnityScript.Lang.dll"
    637. -r:"C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5\Boo.Lang.dll"
    638. -sdk:4.6
    640. -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 1--compilationhadfailure: True--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    641. Compilation failed: 18 error(s), 0 warnings
    642. -----CompilerOutput:-stderr----------
    643. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(74,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `DataRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    644. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(79,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    645. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(212,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechRecognitionMode' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    646. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(559,77): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    647. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(564,92): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    648. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(586,78): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    649. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(591,93): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    650. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(610,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    651. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(637,75): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    652. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(649,90): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    653. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(667,76): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    654. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(679,91): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    655. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(696,53): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechIntentEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    656. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(708,70): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PartialSpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    657. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(720,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    658. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(730,79): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    659. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(743,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    660. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(748,71): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    661. -----EndCompilerOutput---------------
    662. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    663. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(74,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `DataRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    664. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 74)
    666. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(79,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneRecognitionClient' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    667. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 79)
    669. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(212,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechRecognitionMode' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    670. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 212)
    672. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(559,77): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    673. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 559)
    675. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(564,92): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    676. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 564)
    678. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(586,78): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    679. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 586)
    681. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(591,93): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    682. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 591)
    684. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(610,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    685. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 610)
    687. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(637,75): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    688. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 637)
    690. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(649,90): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    691. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 649)
    693. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(667,76): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    694. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 667)
    696. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(679,91): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    697. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 679)
    699. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(696,53): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechIntentEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    700. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 696)
    702. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(708,70): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `PartialSpeechResponseEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    703. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 708)
    705. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(720,64): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    706. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 720)
    708. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(730,79): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `SpeechErrorEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    709. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 730)
    711. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(743,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    712. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 743)
    714. Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs(748,71): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `MicrophoneEventArgs' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    715. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/MainWindow.cs Line: 748)
    717. Refresh: detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ... Refresh: elapses 0.021420 seconds (Nothing changed)
    718. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Finished 1 Tetrahedralize Probes job (0.01s execute, 0.00s integrate, 1.79s wallclock)
    719. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Precompute took 1.930580 seconds.
    720. Enlighten scene contents:   0 geometries.   0 instances.   0 systems.   0 probe groups.   0 cube maps. Scene is up-to-date.
    721. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Bake started.
    722. [PathTracer][LP] Issuing deduplication and tetrahedralization job. Combined: 80257199cfa681a16be5e09b3c2208f4, tetrahedralized probes: 00000000000000000000000000000000, non-tetrahedralized probes: 00000000000000000000000000000000, dependencies: 00000000000000000000000000000000
    723. [PathTracer][LP] Integrating deduplicated and tetrahedralized probes for hash 80257199cfa681a16be5e09b3c2208f4.
    724. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Finished 1 Bake Runtime job (0.11s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.11s wallclock)
    725. [00:00:03] Enlighten: Bake took 0.106558 seconds.
    726. [PathTracer] Common reset.
    727. [PathTracer] Lightmap reset.
    728. [PathTracer][LP] Light probes reset.
    729. [PathTracer] building lightmap data asset.
    730. [00:00:04] Enlighten: Reflection Probes started.
    731. [00:00:04] Enlighten: Finished 1 Ambient Probes job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.05s wallclock)
    732. [00:00:04] Enlighten: Finished 1 Reflection Probes job (0.00s execute, 0.00s integrate, 0.06s wallclock)

26. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Ok, that makes sense with the error message then. Looking at your first screen shot again, it seems the Inspector for the .dll indicate that its "Type" is native. That means it won't be passed to the C# compiler.

I'm not too familiar with the way plugins work for the Windows Store platform, but there is a page in the Unity manual for this: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/windowsstore-plugins.html

That might lend some insight into the situation.

27. Onsterion

Onsterion

I downloaded Unity 2018.1.0b4 but the DLL continue not recognized :(

And for example" using System.Configuration" in Unity the version is 2.0 and in the microsoft visual studio example this "using System.Configuration" the version is 4.0.

This version is managed from unity right?

Regards.-

28. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

I think the problem is that we need to determine how to make the Windows Standalone platform understand that this is a managed plugin, not a native one. I'm unsure about how to do that. Once that is the case, the assembly should be passed to the C# compiler, then we can see if it will actually work.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean here. Where are the 2.0 and 4.0 versions coming from? Also, is System.Configuration related to the managed plugin you are trying to use?

29. Onsterion

Onsterion

Visual Studio project from Unity:

Visual Studio from the microsoft example (not unity):

30. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

Thanks for clarifying. I don't believe that System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager is available for Windows Store applications, so you may not be able to use this assembly at all for Windows Store.

31. Onsterion

Onsterion

Im trying to test MSMQ and again another name space "using System.Messaging;" is not available T.T (tested in Unity 2018.1 Beta 5 with .Net Standard 2.0).

32. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

It looks like this is not available in .NET Standard 2.0:

https://apisof.net/catalog/System.Messaging.MessageQueue

You should be able use the .NET 4.x profile though. You'll need to add an mcs.rsp file in the Assets directory of the project with these contents:

-r:System.Messaging.dll

I'm not sure if System.Messaging is available for Windows Store apps though.

Onsterion likes this.
  33. Onsterion

Onsterion

Great, i found the dll in: C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono\4.5

Thanks.-

34. moulikirs

moulikirs

i am also getting the same error could you please tell me how did you resolve it ??
    thanks in advance

35. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

The System.Runtime.dll assembly is part of .NET Core, not .NET Framework. Unity does not support the .NET Core class libraries, hence this error. It looks like the project is using a Newtonsoft.Json.dll assembly that was build against .NET Core. You should instead use one built against .NET Framework or .NET Standard 2.0.

36. moulikirs

moulikirs

my dll files are in .net 4.6 frame work and i have set my api compatiblity to .net 4x Screenshot (12).png

37. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

This error looks different from the original error in this thread. Here it seems that Connection.dll is using PresentationFramework.dll. This is a WPF DLL, which Unity does not support. Do you know what Connection.dll is, or why it depends on WPF? If you can remove that dependency, it might work.

38. moulikirs

moulikirs

No, we cannot remove Connection.dll dependency.
    We are trying to comunicate with a MQTT server in the Connection.dll by using the functions from the M2Mqtt nuget package.
    By adding reference to the Connection.dll we are expecting the hololens to communicate with the MQTT server.
    Please help me out!

39. JoshPeterson

JoshPeterson

Unity Technologies

I don't have any specific knowledge about hololens, unfortunately. But I don't think there is a way to make PresentationFramework.dll work with Unity.