Search Unity

Games Neon Town

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by TanselAltinel, Sep 19, 2018.

1. TanselAltinel

TanselAltinel

I'm the only programmer of this game, and we've been developing it for nearly 3 years. It's purely 2D power of Unity with a lot of great assets from Asset Store helping us shaping up every aspect.

Neon Town seeks to revive the spirit of old school action games in a top down format while focusing on what made those games best, the challenging and rewarding boss battles. In Neon Town, the player is dropped inside an unknown Transylvanian town, one which never sees daylight and illuminated by nothing other than a vast colorful landscape of neon lights. The town is stuck in purgatory, as the player tries to escape they must defeat 12 challenging bosses in their way with up to 14 different upgrade-able weapons.

Release: October 30th
    Platforms: PC/Mac/Linux on Steam for now, more will follow.
    Price: $15, though it will vary on regions
    Gameplay: You'll basically use Keyboard & Mouse or Gamepad to beat these bosses and other enemies using various weapons and powers.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    RavenOfCode likes this.
  2. CharisVik

CharisVik

Looks amazing!

Can we have more details, like price,platforms. how gameplay mechanics work?

TanselAltinel likes this.
  3. TanselAltinel

TanselAltinel

Thank you very much!
    Oh yeah, sorry, I was excited that I was finally able to post this. I updated the main post.

4. BlankDeedxxAldenHilcrest

BlankDeedxxAldenHilcrest

Animation and movement look stellar. The voice acting is top shelf. I want to be a demon hunter. Make sure to bump the post on the 30'th.

TanselAltinel likes this.
  5. TanselAltinel

TanselAltinel

Thank you very much for the kind words!
    I surely will!