Search Unity

Feedback Neon Knight : Tower Rush [Android][Game]

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by ayushnathjha, Sep 24, 2020.

1. ayushnathjha

ayushnathjha

Hey All! I hope everyone's doing well in these tough times.

About an year back, I started a Game Development club at my college where I mentor students who are interested in game development, but were somehow lost on how to get started.

Today, I feel proud to say that a small group of students among them have created their first game for Android, Neon Knight : Tower Rush. It is an endless tower climbing game, where player has to jump on different platforms and keep going up a tower in an attempt to save oneself from getting killed by the hot lava that keeps rising. The game is based in a dark sci-fi setting, where the player has the ability to absorb light from different sources and radiate it to illuminate the region around and increase the visibility radius.

Google Play Store link:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EasterEggs.NeonKnightTowerRush

I would like to humbly request you all to try this game out, and give your valuable feedback on the different aspects of this game, so that the developers behind this game can continue to improve their skills to give a lot better gameplay experience in whatever games they develop in future.

Banner_v6.jpg ss6.jpg ss4.jpg ss1.jpg ss7.jpg

2. EMJ_Studios

EMJ_Studios

Hey there, I would love to try this game out! Is it on the apple store?

3. ayushnathjha

ayushnathjha

Thanks for showing your interest mate! Unfortunately, it's only available on Google Play Store.

4. EMJ_Studios

EMJ_Studios

No problem, for now I’ll steal my brothers phone haha