Search Unity

1. We are migrating the Unity Forums to Unity Discussions. On July 12, the Unity Forums will become read-only.

Please, do not make any changes to your username or email addresses at id.unity.com during this transition time.

It's still possible to reply to existing private message conversations during the migration, but any new replies you post will be missing after the main migration is complete. We'll do our best to migrate these messages in a follow-up step.

On July 15, Unity Discussions will become read-only until July 18, when the new design and the migrated forum contents will go live.

Read our full announcement for more information and let us know if you have any questions.

Neon Challenge Post Needs Approval?

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by BlackhartFilms, Jan 15, 2018.

1. BlackhartFilms

BlackhartFilms

I went to finally post my entry to the neon challenge and was asked to go through two-factor authentication so the post would launch immediately. I went ahead and did it, got the text on my phone, input the code, got approved I thought... my Unity ID says I'm two factor authenticated but when I went to submit the post it still said it was flagged for review instead of posting? I see another similar post from this morning. Bug with the system perhaps?

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey BlackhartFilms,

Interesting. Is your project still in draft mode? Can you email me at markp@unity3d.com - I'll work with you to figure out what went wrong.

WhendricSo likes this.