Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Needing Developers for HoloLens/Magic Leap-based University

Discussion in 'VR' started by JaiFarao, Oct 17, 2018.

?

Can you build this?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JaiFarao

JaiFarao

Through my global connections with top technical & medical universities we are collaborating on creation of curriculum for the United Nations' 17 Sustainable Development Goals (www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/) for an online university that would be 100% based on the Microsoft HoloLens/Magic Leap One.

The goal is:
    Students around the globe would engage with their lectures & lessons via the Microsoft HoloLens/Magic Leap One similar to Microsoft Remote Assist (
    ). All learning material would be based on the Microsoft HoloLens/Magic Leap One. Think: a distance learning university for the Microsoft HoloLens/Magic Leap One (à la the UK's Open University: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_University?wprov=sfla1)

The State of New York has confirmed to recognize the university as an official institution to give it legal standing. All degrees would be accredited.

If you are a developer capable of building this concept please do not hesitate to contact me right away. Once we have a Minimum Viable Product I can leverage this to gain official certification from the United Nations and UNESCO.

Feel free to contact me anytime, any way. I will do anything to make this reality.
    J'ai Faraó Amor-Rösch
    +31 6 41575115