Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Need Volunteer Dev - Help Build App, Help Teach Homeless

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by CarucciC, May 8, 2022.

1. CarucciC

CarucciC

Hello.

Quite the oddity I have for you today. Firstly, allow me to simply post the website for our App - Soimbiosis.com .
    With that, you should have a fairly great idea as to what we are going for!

We are aiming to have two game modes at launch -

1. Survival Mode - Assets, Base Building, weapons, resources, NPCs, A.I and maps done.
    2. Death Race - Assets, A.I, 1 Map done.

(We have all the assets and most of the programming completed)
    We're looking for someone to really OWN the Death Race Mode.
    If you can understand th direction this project is going and the potential - both in play and financial - hit us up. :)

1. We're developing a multiplayer Mobile App for Android/IOS. Eventually, we'll be creating a metaverse, however we have one planet at th moment.
    2. 10% of all Proceeds from th game will go towards "Homeless to Hacking" which will buy a small parcel of land, build a small cabin and teach dedicated and sober homeless the foundations of front-end programming/help get them a job after.
    3. 10% of our proceeds will also go to restoring natural forests on the West Coast, in an attempt to slowly create the "Soimbiosis" Preserve where the public will be welcome and, in time, hold conservation workshops, soil building workshops etc.

No project gives exponential change back - We aim to do so by creating forests for the future generations as well as enabling success for those who have struggled and clawed their way through poverty - a true path to a paying, sustainable and contributing future.