Search Unity

Need to know if possible before I start. Create unique rpg system baised on just a character sheet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by avantnovis_unity, Jul 19, 2020.

1. avantnovis_unity

avantnovis_unity

Please help. I've been looking everywhere if this is possible. I have unique custom rpg. Can I make something/an app/webpage in unity to create character sheets that interact with other people who have the app.

2. Vryken

Vryken

Your thread title, description, and poll are asking different questions. It's a bit confusing on what exactly you're trying to ask here.

Sure? I mean, a character sheet by itself isn't a game, but its up to you to create a game around any characters & abilities you come up with.

As in, live multiplayer? Yes, that's possible if so.

You can create the client-side app in Unity and build to the WebGL platform, which can be published on a website.

angrypenguin likes this.
  3. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

This is a bit like asking "can I write an adventure novel with an Amazon warrior in MS Word?" The broad answers to your broad questions are "yes", but it's going to depend entirely on your ability and knowledge.

If you're just starting out I'd expect it to be potentially years of learning, in no small part due to because of the online network bit.