Search Unity

Need someone to live test our blackberry game on actual device

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by realghetto, Aug 1, 2014.

1. realghetto

realghetto

I'm in need of someone who is willing to help debug our game on Blackberry. The game is released on blackberry appworld, but I need a real world dev to answer a few questions with any of the os 10+ models. Specifically, I need In app purchase testing which I could set you up as a test user so you wouldn't be charged for anything.

The game is on blackberry appworld here:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59933358/

2. Jonny-Roy

Jonny-Roy

PM me details and I'll take a look assuming your Q series compatible

3. realghetto

realghetto

yep, crazy, i have had 5k downloads of dungeon lurk ii, but no in app purchases, 5k downloads on other platforms equate to $$$... but not the case here. 50k downloads of downhill omg on blackberry resulted in little to nothing... i'm kind of thinking i need a blackberry to test here, because my users wanting to upgrade don't get the chance, but I don't get the opportunity to test it out, as I don't have a blackberry. Weird thing is, I was IT guy from 2004 to 2009, and the only phone I gave out was blackberry, now times are diff, i'm designing for the phones I opposed as the IT guy, but not I don't have those blackberry 10 phones.

4. MrEsquire

MrEsquire

If you don't have money to buy phone try ebay and look for second hand ones, as long as the phone physically works all is good, you don't even need SimCard etc.