Search Unity

1. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ever participated in one our Game Jams? Want pointers on your project? Our Evangelists will be available on Friday to give feedback. Come share your games with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Need some training + help .

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by JKMS, Jun 18, 2015.

1. JKMS

JKMS

I told my friends that I would build something that will give details + marks scored in exams . I don't know any scripting language ( totally newbie ) . I need to build something with unity .

I will tell how the game works

When we open the game , it will show the names of the student in my class.

We need to select a name , I selected the name "X" , then it will give his name , roll no , admission number . Then it shows a new text named : Exam Results , when we click that , it will shows the list of exams he has wrote , if we click on that , it will shows the mark he got .It also shows whether hes passed or not , the total marks are 600 , he require atleast 300 marks to pass , otherwise hes failed .

I know its easy , just give the names , then make it goto a new scene with his name , roll number , admission number . Im totally a NEWBIE .

Also p

2. LaneFox

LaneFox

3. JKMS

JKMS

I want to learn , it will take me time to learn , this must be done in a week.

4. Who-am-I

Who-am-I

For this task you have to learn C#? You can try playmaker also.......

5. JKMS

JKMS

What I need is a tutorial which goes to another scene when we click on a text,

6. Who-am-I

Who-am-I

http://www.hutonggames.com

If you dont know programming then you can go with playmaker.
    I think you have to use any database for store student details. If you dont know programming then first try to learn C# basic because it will help you understand playmaker.

7. JKMS

JKMS

Ohh ok , I will try my best . :D

Who-am-I likes this.
unityunity