Search Unity

Need some training + help .

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by JKMS, Jun 18, 2015.

1. JKMS

JKMS

I told my friends that I would build something that will give details + marks scored in exams . I don't know any scripting language ( totally newbie ) . I need to build something with unity .

I will tell how the game works

When we open the game , it will show the names of the student in my class.

We need to select a name , I selected the name "X" , then it will give his name , roll no , admission number . Then it shows a new text named : Exam Results , when we click that , it will shows the list of exams he has wrote , if we click on that , it will shows the mark he got .It also shows whether hes passed or not , the total marks are 600 , he require atleast 300 marks to pass , otherwise hes failed .

I know its easy , just give the names , then make it goto a new scene with his name , roll number , admission number . Im totally a NEWBIE .

Also p

2. LaneFox

LaneFox

3. JKMS

JKMS

I want to learn , it will take me time to learn , this must be done in a week.

4. Who-am-I

Who-am-I

For this task you have to learn C#? You can try playmaker also.......

5. JKMS

JKMS

What I need is a tutorial which goes to another scene when we click on a text,

6. Who-am-I

Who-am-I

http://www.hutonggames.com

If you dont know programming then you can go with playmaker.
    I think you have to use any database for store student details. If you dont know programming then first try to learn C# basic because it will help you understand playmaker.

7. JKMS

JKMS

Ohh ok , I will try my best . :D

Who-am-I likes this.