Search Unity

Need some guidance on using Interactive 360 sample project

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by rahuxx, Mar 7, 2018.

1. rahuxx

rahuxx

2. mgear

mgear

3. rahuxx

rahuxx

Thanks. Looking at them now.

Edit - But they are different set of tutorials linked to Unity VR Essential. I don't have that.

4. mrxmry3

mrxmry3

Hello rahuxx,

having same or similar problem: after succesful download of the "unity interactive 360 sample project" I cannot download the asset in the unity editor. Did you manage to do this ?

5. Pitchoun

Pitchoun

Hi everybody,
    I try to use interactive 360 hotspot menu gaze, to create a simple 360° exploration. I can go from my first scene to my second scene without problemes, but, if I want to go back to the first scene or go to the third scene, it doesn't work...

To do that, I create 2 other scene on the same model that the first scene. either scene hav their own hotspot, with their own video manager, etc...

I'd like to launch each scene as a new scene. How can I do?

6. SIT_XR

SIT_XR

Hi,
    i had the same problem, i fixed it with a "Main Menu Scene" that Scene is the only scene with Hotspots, Videomanager, MainCamera-Gaze & FadeOut. All these GameObjects will go to the DontDestroyOnLoad "Scene" when you press play. After that i removed the Click Event on the Hotspot Buttons, because this s*** is responsible for hiding your cursor and it will never appear again (WTF!?). Now you have only one global Hotspots Gameobject. My Solution was a HotSpotinformation Class which contains the Hotspot-to-Hotspot Relation (on which Hotspot is another Hotspot Visible and where). I made this because i plan to make a dynamic Application where i can put my Videos with the Hotspot Informations (json or xml) in a folder and everything is fine.

Attached Files: