Search Unity

1. New Unity Live Help updates. Check them out here!

Dismiss Notice

Need Ideas for a Betterer Logo

Discussion in 'Works In Progress' started by nomnomnomplant, Jan 31, 2012.

1. nomnomnomplant

nomnomnomplant

I have some extra time and I decided that I should improve my little logo (to the left under my name) but... I don't really have an idea on how to structure it, but I know that I want it pixelated and somewhat related to nomnomnomplant :D

Can you guys give me some ideas?

Please feel free to give me suggestions/criticisms on any new one that I make:)

2. puyaceo

puyaceo

I say its great. I like the pixel art. Actually you "for a avatar" should make a picture of your company name, like a poster like thing and make that picture the poster.

Like, make that small is the company name under it also in pixel art style like that, nothing like reds or anything just something simple that makes someone want to know what it says though not annoying. I do not know, what is your company logo?

3. nomnomnomplant

nomnomnomplant

It is temporarily my avatar, which is what I'm trying to change:)

4. puyaceo

puyaceo

I like it a lot. What is the company name? and lol invalid signature.

5. nomnomnomplant

nomnomnomplant

Well, I don't really have a company name, but for now I think I will just go with nomnomnomplant
    It's completely original

6. puyaceo

puyaceo

Yes. It is really unique. like puya plants. I think its LOL. are you making a game or anything? I dont know how you would improve on that I like it as it is Forums.

7. nomnomnomplant

nomnomnomplant

Well I had just started on my game (I'm drawing up ALOT of 2d concept art and making a good GDD for it) but I realized that I needed something to show off my name, as my avatar doesn't really do (as good as it is (and i do like it) my current avatar took me about 2 minutes to make, and I made it on my iPad in a car) :(

8. puyaceo

puyaceo

I do not know. You can make a text logo of it and make the avatar picture on top of it that would show it like it is a company logo, you can make it "company" designs, or game design or something like Forums that.

9. Schlumpfsack

Schlumpfsack

something llike that? ;)

10. HolBol

HolBol

Make it evil!
    Also, betterer? Really?

11. IcyPeak_S

IcyPeak_S

Assuming it's a joke... I chuckled :).

12. nomnomnomplant

nomnomnomplant

That's cool:)

I was assuming that since my avatar is clearly the most amazing thing anyone has ever seen, it can only get betterer :D

unityunity