Search Unity

1. Check out the Unite LA keynote for updates on the Visual Effect Editor, the FPS Sample, ECS, Unity for Film and more! Watch it now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

need help ?

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by tramismile32, Jul 13, 2018.

1. tramismile32

tramismile32

I need to change the name of my unity project. I went to the settings page on unity and changed the name but it did not change it on my unity app. Any ideas?

2. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Unity Technologies

Not really docs related question. Maybe try one of the other forum sections?

3. khethealine

khethealine

I think you should use the libraries, have to use? external java file is more useful and gives accurate results.
    and also check this code:
    Code (JavaScript):
    1. <library id="libid">
    2.     <fileset dir="C:\temp" includes="Util.jar"/>
    3. </library>
    actually, I also face the same problem in my project my id is cla safflower oil so my error is about the incorrect path

4. Baste

Baste

Machine learning bots are really interesting!