Search Unity

1. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

need help?

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by Quynhmy672, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Quynhmy672

Quynhmy672

Often in the docs I come across functions I would like top use that have no explanation nor example. Assuming there will soon be examples of the function in code then the next part of each doc page should be an explanation of the function in proper detail. I still do not totally understand which quaternion function to use for a particular mechanic as they are very sparsely explained and the explanation still leaves question marks from either not being detailed enough or using ambiguous language which can be interpreted in more than one way.???