Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

need help!

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by michaeltoan, Jul 5, 2018.

1. michaeltoan

michaeltoan

Hiện nay, sử dụng kem tắm trắng tại nhà đang là một trong những trào lưu được rất nhiều giới trẻ săn đón. Sở dĩ như vậy, vì khi sử dụng kem tắm trắng, làn da bạn sẽ được cải thiện một cách đáng kể ngay từ lần sử dụng đầu tiên, và chỉ sau vài tuần, bạn sẽ hoàn toàn sở hữu làn da trắng mịn, không tỳ vết.

nhấn mí

Đặc biệt, kem tắm trắng có giá thành rất rẻ, mang lại hiệu quả nhanh mà lại rất tiện lợi cho người sử dụng.

tắm trắng toàn thân

Bởi nếu trước đây, để có làn da trắng mịn, bạn phải bỏ ra một số tiền rất lớn vào những spa hay thẩm mỹ viện chăm sóc da, thì giờ đây chỉ sau vài liệu trình tắm trắng tại nhà, làn da bạn đã có thể lột xác một cách ngoạn mục rồi.

trị nám

Ngoài ra, khi sử dụng kem tắm trắng thường xuyên, làn da bạn sẽ được cung cấp đầy đủ những dưỡng chất cần thiết, hỗ trợ thanh tẩy và loại độc tố ra khỏi cơ thể, đồng thời giúp làm sạch các tế bào chết, giúp da trở nên khỏe mạnh, trắng sáng, và mịn màng hơn ngay sau khi sử dụng.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  2. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

I'm not sure I 100% get what you're trying to do, but from what I do understand it looks like you have an easy way to get what you want.

First, understand the Cinemachine paradigm: there is one single Unity Camera in your scene, at the root, with a CinemachineBrain component. And there are multiple Virtual Cameras, as many as you like, that when active will control the actual Camera. You can have one vcam per camera rig, and activate/deactivate them to blend.

So, here is what you do:
    1. Create a Main Camera in your scene, with a CinemachineBrain component on it.
    2. Take your existing camera setup exactly as-is, and in each rig replace the Unity Camera component with a CinemachineVirtualCamera component (if your code won't let you actually delete the Camera component, just disable it). In the vcam, make sure to set the Body and Aim methods to Do Nothing. This will allow your existing scripts to completely control the transform of the vcam. Now you have a custom vcam that does exactly what your existing camera rig does.
    3. When you activate a new vcam rig and deactivate the old one, Cinemachine will blend the Camera between them
    That said, there is an alternative way, which is to discard your existing camera code and re-implement it in Cinemachine, with Dolly Tracks, etc. We can explore that, but I would need a better understanding of exactly what you want.