Search Unity

Need help with IAP for mobile games

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Saldog, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Saldog

Saldog

Hello,
    My name is Salih.

My team and I are currently developing a game for IOS/Android that will utilize IAP for purchasing certain aesthetic "upgrades".

I am the team game designer and also the programmer, the problem is that I have no idea how to do IAP, I bought a plugin called Unibill and that seemed pretty good, I even managed to buy something from myself however I tried going back on what I did and I had 2 problems; I have no idea how I did what I did and I don't know how to implement the second portion of our IAP design.

The second part which is the more important part is that we allow the purchase of an upgrade as well as currency for a reduced price, however these are to be dynamically generated and I barely got the actual initial purchase working. (Which works in a, i just threw a basketball backwards and it landed in the hoop kind of way. [Most of it just goes over my head])

What I am asking is, does anyone have any sort of advice that would "pop!" get me to understand SOMETHING or is anyone willing to hop on board for a short period, laugh, fix the problem and leave into the sunset.

Thanks for any help guys.

Salih