Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bug Need help please!Calling IpostGenerateGradleAndroidProject callbacks, then Gradle build failed.

Discussion in 'Android' started by ArtumJP, May 10, 2024.

1. ArtumJP

ArtumJP

I am trying to make a game for pico4 by using unity 2022.3.20.f1c1LTS(Universal 3D), but can't build it, it stack at Calling IpostGenerateGradleAndroidProject callbacks, and then show me Gradle build failed.

I have tried many ways to fix it, but they all doesn't work.

Attached Files:

2. IGuscin

IGuscin

Unity Technologies

Seems that Gradle failed to download quite some of the dependencies.
    Check your internet connection, firewall settings

3. ArtumJP

ArtumJP

It might be internet connection problem, I am working in china now, most time I need turn on VPN to work, but this time it seems doesn't work either.
    I will check firewall settings later, but is there anything I can do if it is internet connection problem?

4. IGuscin

IGuscin

Unity Technologies

I don't think so. You're missing some parts required for the build. Gradle is trying to download these and fails

5. ArtumJP

ArtumJP

Should I download these missing parts manually? or keep trying to fix the Gradle download? I used to think it was Gradle's problem and tried a lot of ways, but they are failed to fix it.
    This problem has been bothering me for many days and I still don't have any idea to solve this.... Completely confused:(

6. IGuscin

IGuscin

Unity Technologies